G1 Metroplex Transformation Cog

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Galvatron1, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

Was there ever a toy for this? Can anyone find pics of it's various incarnations from G1 & tell me which episode it's from? I think one came from the episode with first aid, who didn't like to fight, but can't recall the episode.

I was thinking in one of the various upgrade kits that came out recently might have had one, but I don't remember.

I think Henkei Ghost of Starscream holding the Transformation Cog in his hand, diplayed in Robot mode floating in space on a Unicron Display Stand would look dope! :drool: 

2. redoptics

redoptics Banned

five faces of darkness

3. Jedi Kermit

Jedi Kermit Jedi Master

And The Ultimate Weapon

4. redoptics

redoptics Banned

from wht i recall the ghost of starscream didnt go for the cog just metroplex's eyes he broke one took one off trypticon then stole trypticon

5. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

You're right, it wasn't Metroplex's Transformation cog, it was Trypticon's Transformation cog that Unicron was after, but I'd imagine they'd probably look the same.

I was looking for the Cog as a custom toy I can put in Henkei Ghost Starscream's hand. I was hoping it came as a bonus that you buy for a little extra w/ Henkei Ghost Starscream. I just looked into it, I prefer the way it's animated in "The Ultimate Weapon," better than "Five Faces of Darkness pt. 5" There is huge differences in the variations in the way it's drawn, depending on the episode.