G1 Metroplex - KOed!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by agesthreeandup, Nov 21, 2007.

1. agesthreeandup

agesthreeandup Energon Supplier

News Credits:
    Not to revive an old worn out thread just for fun but I got a little more news about the Metroplex.

As I said, this is company new to the KO figures and while talking to the owner, he told me that he did not know how much people were unhappy with the copyrites on the boxes and the figures. He told me that he will remove this from their boxes and figures for all subsequent runs of this figure. They will also consider this on any other figures they produce.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Spencer was this company making any other products before the Metroplex? Besides KO transformers?

3. agesthreeandup

agesthreeandup Energon Supplier

News Credits:
    They do other toys as well I believe. I am unsure of their line of things but they could be along the lines of pull back cars and other small kids toys.

4. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Thanks for all the updates Spencer. I ordered the Wheeljack and Sunstreaker from you last night and got a vintage Trailbreaker for $50 at the local comic shop this evening so my 1984 G1 collection is complete. Thanks for your contribution, if not for your efforts to provide these KO's to us my G1 84 set would have likely remained incomplete as I will pay hundreds of dollars for a Brave Max but not an autobot car. I always felt that was ridiculous and now I have my alternative.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Bolded for AWESOME!

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

So Metro's going to pretty much be the same quality as the original, but they're just calling it a KO for legal safety?
    'KO' is such a harsh word. These G1's look amazing, I could only dream to do them better

I hope KO Liokaiser and Dinotron are on the list.

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That's pretty cool of the manufacturer to do. Not a big change, yet big enough to easily spot the KO.

Hopefully it will deter the eBay liars from trying to sell them as original.