G1 Metroplex/Arielbot combiners?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by prediking10, Apr 24, 2011.

1. starman72

starman72 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i just picked up the universe countdown today. is the fan-mode base difficult?

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Metrotitan's ramp allows him to connect to any Micromaster base. I just chose to use the Cannon Transport as the display piece because its a pretty obscure G1 toy. Micromasters are my thing, tho.

~Z

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That makes much more sense. :) 

4. starman72

starman72 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i just got a near-complete ruination set in arctic camo, and mega-octane looks so good with metroplex i'm tempted to strip the decepticon symbols from the set and replace them with autobot symbols.

so cool that they made no change to the mold for onslaught's head. connects perfectly with trypticon and metroplex.

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Nope the whole lot of them came out in the UK as well. I'm guessing you mean there's no Takara version of that Cannon Transport.. which to be honest I don't have a clue about. All I can remember is some of the squad and team members are sometimes a slightly different colour in Japanese form.

I'm sort of surprised someone hasn't made a batch of home made cast ramps for Metrotitan since that's the only bit other than the Micromaster the KO is missing.

Oh and I can't recommend the KO Metrotitan enough it's super great... but there is a chance more might be made before 12 months and if they do make more they might be different next time (more accurate colours).

Personally I'd love to see one with rubber tires. I think a black one was also discussed too... I think that ould look rather nice 'Nemesis Titan' - Darksyde Metrotitan or what ever you might wish to call him.

Metrotitan and Metroplex not only work well with Micromasters they also go really well with Legion/Legends toys.

6. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    Man, this is a great thread. I remember trying to combine my brothers Arielbots with our Metroplex as a kid, and the first figure I tried was Fireflight, and his head snapped right off. he was pissed! 25 years later I'm tempted to send him that photo to prove that I was right all along damnit!