G1 Metroplex and giftset Superion for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Steverino, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Steverino

Steverino New Member

I have a G1 Metroplex and Giftset Superion for sale. Both come with their styrofoam from their box, and both are 100% complete!

There's some visible dust/dirt on Superion. It's just dust that settled over the years in my closet. I tried cleaning a spot on the ramp, and it wiped completely off. So don't be put off by any brownness / dust. It seems to come off easily (but I haven't tried cleaning everything). There's also two small silver guns in the Superion box that I don't think belong there. They must belong to some other Transformer or other toy of mine. There is some plastic discolouration on one or two of the planes. Nothing too major, I don't think, but the white isn't all pure white (see pic).

[​IMG]

The only flaws I see with Metroplex are two stickers. I just pulled him out of the foam and one sticker around his waist is a bit wrinkled / peeled on one end / corner. Also, the silver sticker with the three red dots on his right arm is a bit wrinkled / peeled on one side from being down in the styrofoam. Should glue down fine, but won't be 100% smooth. All the rest looked great from what I could see.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for price, I've been told maybe about $115 US for Metroplex, and I've seen a price of $95 US for my Superion at www.wheeljackslab.com and www.coldhardslag.com. Although, that's not considering the fact that it's the giftset version with the styrofoam. So... maybe in the area of $115 for each of them then? just an estimate. Whatever the actual postage cost for shipping would be is extra.

If you're interested in them, feel free to send me a private message or an email.

Thanks!

2. Steverino

Steverino New Member

I also have some other G1 Transformers, too... Optimus Prime, Octane, Blaster and some tapes, Hot Rod, maybe a dozen or couple dozen others. I'll have to get some pics of them, too.

Again, if you're interested in any of them at all, feel free to PM or email me and make me an offer.

Thanks!

3. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    I know this guy. He is ok. PM about Octane condition & accessories available.