G1 Megatron Orange Tip: Is it easy to get rid of?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rodimusconvoy, Sep 12, 2007.

1. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

I want to buy either a TF Collection 6 Megatron or an Encore one, but I dont like the fact that they are opened to get the orange tip. However, if I can get rid of it once I get it, Im willing to get it. Please guys, let me know.

2. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

this seller has them with no mods, and it's ALMOST the same price as an encore. So why not get the -06- reissue with all the extra cool stuff and a cool box to boot?

http://www.digital-toys.com/transformers.html

Theres more to be had unmodded.

3. rodimusconvoy

Are you sure? I think he had it with the orange tip, but now, by the description, it looks like it doesnt have it anymore.

I would also like to have more information on the new encore series, Im thinking about getting back to the TF collecting game, but wouldnt like to buy the TRU Magnus today, just to know that Takara Tommy will release him in the future, unmodified, or missing the change of, at least having a TRU one waiting for a figure they wont release.

This is hard, isnt it?:confused: 

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Just buy vintage?

5. rodimusconvoy

No, Im looking to buy the new reissues, as long as they stay true to their original counterparts.

Or at least, with good extras (Megatron) or with logical modifications (Purple Galvatron)

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

If they put a tip in them then it's most likely just an orange plug.

They would'nt dare glue or drill any holes to get it to stay permanently. Plus anykind of altering would screw up your toy.
    Would'nt worry

7. rodimusconvoy

Ive heard it is just glued. In some cases, Ive read some posters manged to get rid of it with no problems, but in other instances, I ve also heard some cases where the cap has been glued very well to the end of the gun. I guess its up to the place you make the purchase, however, I wouldnt like to pay a MISB price for something that has been handle for 3rd parties.

Just my 2 cents on this, I really want one unmodified.

8. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

^^^ get a hold of edbomber (eddie). just bought encore megatron from him and got it today, its unmodded. hope this helps.