G1 Megatron from the new game screenshot

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Psychrome86, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any screenshots posted here, or i'm not looking in the right forum. I just unlocked him tonight and wanted to show him off in detail. Is that not a good Megatron or what?

[​IMG]

2. ac77

ac77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what version is that on? the detail level actually looks a little dissapointing - I suppose it probably was only an after-thought.

3. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That does look pretty nice.

I have the PC version and haven't unlocked any characters yet but I was wondering if they actually allow you to transform G1 Megatron?

I have seen a vid of G1 Optimus robot and truck but G1 Megatron would be pretty funny transformed - I'd imagine he would just fall onto the ground. However it would be cool if he flew into a civilians hand and then you controlled the civilian and shot using Megatron.

4. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    From what I have seen I think Megatron just flys around when you transform him.

5. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

that's from the pc version at 1152X864. when you hit the transform button all he does is start flying. how he works is they just replace the movie megs with this megs, same for prime. i think that means you can replay the final battle over again with both g1 characters. should prove interesting and i'll be sure to post screens of that event.

6. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    I unlocked G1 Megs for the PS2 and when I hit the transform button, nothing happens. Nothing at all. No transformation, not even flying, which I have to admit is a bit disappointing.

7. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

8. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

The whirly pattern on his chest is a bit much - I always left that sticker off anyway!