G1 Megatron for sale- dentistry ain't cheap!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by RAC, Aug 9, 2010.

1. RAC

RAC Well-Known Member

My brother needs to pay for a wisdom tooth extraction, so he's parting with his G1 Megatron. The box is ratty but present- Tech Spec has a worn corner but is in decent shape. Stickers are faded on the outside but in fair shape inside, the chrome on his weird little gun-thing is a bit worn, but the chrome on the figure itself, as you'll see, is damn near perfect. Asking $150 shipped and insured, but price is negotiable.

My eBay feedback is here. I have plenty of experience packing fragile things. My eBay items are here, and Armada Galvatron and Energon Tidal Wave's proceeds will also go towards teeth. I also still have some of the Mini-Cons of his that I offered for sale earlier, as well as a complete loose Armada Prime with Sparkplug and fancy remote-control trailer. PM me if you're interested in any or all of it. Thanks!

And now, pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RAC

RAC Well-Known Member

Bumping with an update: I've got an offer of $105. I'd hoped for more than that, but a dental bill is a dental bill. If you can beat that, let me know. I'll probably accept the offer within a couple days otherwise.