G1 Jetfire Sticker sheet scan

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prometheum5, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi all,
    This might be a more appropriate Radicon question, but I figured I'd try here first...
    I was wondering if anyone could post a hi-res scan of G1 Jetfire's stickers? I'm repainting a badly yellowed one to restore it (along with recast armor) and want to print the stickers as waterslide decals (while painting on as much as I can), and need scans of the stickers to work from to make some decals... I also need to know if all of Jetfire's stickers came on the sheet, or if stuff like his leg markings (with the clear backing) came factory applied, as I need those as well...
    Thanks!

2. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    You know, you could always just check Reprolabels - they probably make reproduction Jetfire decals.

Or is that not what you need?

3. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
  4. Prometheum5

News Credits:
    I know reprolabels make STICKERS for Jetfire, but I'm repainting one, and plan on painting on most of the stuff, and I want to make waterslide decals for whatever I can't mask and paint. There's really not anything on JF's stickers that need to be printed opaque white... most of the markings are black on the white background of the figure, and the Fast Pack stickers are pretty much all black on the red base color.

5. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Actually, he can. if he piants under where the sticker goes white, and leaves the part of the sticker that needs white blank, the white will show through. I did this when i painted my gijoe skyfire tailfins black, and wanted teh sticker to be vibrant against it. just paint the area white.

As for the scan, there are labels that were factory applied. Reprolabels IS the best place to get them all on 1 sheet. Buy the sheet, and own it INCASE some thing doesn't work out for you, and you always scan the sheet to do with as you please.

6. Prometheum5

News Credits:
    wj- Painting the white underneath IS totally doable, but it's be a really big pain on alot of the complex markings... that's why I didn't figure this project'd be too complicated, as Jetfire's white anyways. I was hoping to find a scan of most everything so I didn't have to buy the thirty dollar RL set... it's not that I don't like RL (I've got plenty of sets from them) it's just that I've only got like ten dollars invested in this project, and it seemed silly to spend three times that on stickers I didn't want to use. The reason I want to go waterslide is because I was gonna add some extra detail and weathering on top of everything, which wouldn't work so hot with stickers.