G1 Jetfire - anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MikeTSI, Nov 12, 2007.

1. MikeTSI

MikeTSI TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    He's a junker. I'll tell that up front. I was going to try to fix him up because he's pretty white, almost no noticable yellowing. But I just don't feel like it. Anyone want to make me an offer? In other words, please don't ask me what I want for it. Highest offer gets it. I'll give it like a week and he'll just go in my "project box".

Anyways, the right arm is detached. The screw is present but the black "click gear" is missing. His left shoulder is broken in the usual place. Both these problems could be easily fixed with a doner Jetfire. Maybe you have a yellowed one that is unbroken?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone who buys this will get a junker G1 Optimus and Dirge for free! They're good for parts, but that's about it. PM me with offers.

Mike

2. MikeTSI

Ebay:
    nobody? ok.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Out of interest, d00d, what is the problem with the left shoulder, looseness?

4. MikeTSI

Ebay:

Notice the metal bracket sticking up on the left shoulder? That is supposed to attach on the under side of the back half of the jet that swivels down onto his back. But the part it attaches to is broken.It's easy to fix if you have an unbroken one.