Hello.... So for my next project using styrene is going to be a G1 Inspired Jetfire, it's still in the very early stages but coming along really nice. Now the parts will be 90% Styrene and the rest will consists of Lego Bionicle, Gundam and Model jets. Some changes you'll notice are the feet, which I built out of Styrene and a Bionicle foot (Vahki Vorzakh). I didn't like the G1 version so I decide to make my own. All joints will be ball joints. - Ball jointed neck - Ball jointed feet and arms for more poseable. - Re-shaped legs to look more beefer and length it a bit. - Added washers and hot glue to strength the legs and add weight so it doesn't fall over - Re-shaped feet with poseable ankles - Streamline all the body lines to look more boxie - Added cockpit details, Will be adding photo-etch (cross-hatch mesh grille) to the inner cock pit - G1 accurate energy blaster ARMOR: - I think I have figured out how to make the armor parts clip on without clips like the G1 version that tends to break. Not sure if I'll have it for this build but I will be making a second one down the road for sure. Check back later for more updates on this. NOTE: I will be selling this off down the road when it's done... if you're really interested in it pm me.