Customs: G1-ing Up Animated Arcee

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sharkysharky, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Sharkysharky

Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

Haven't got one of these (they haven't turned up in England yet), but when they do I intend to kitbash one and make it as G1 accurate as possible. To do this I've got a Myclone Arcee for the head and want to somehow install Universe Hound's seats. Interested to know what anyone else's plans are ?

2. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

Throw those wing-things in the bin right off the bat, get some white and pink spraypaints and go nuts. But yea, G1-ing Animated Arcee is a good idea, but I think there isn't much need to kitbash the figure, unless you want divert from the animated aesthetic of course.

3. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I was planning to use the myclone Arcee head as well, but after putting next to the actual toy, I don't know how good it will look. Animated Arcee looks good all by itself anyway.

I'm just going to wait for the impossible toys version of Arcee, whenever the hell it comes out.

Speaking of which, Impossible Toys website is suspended when I logged on to it. Does anyone know anything about this?

4. Sharkysharky

Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

Oh I'd have been quite happy with the Impossibletoys Arcee as well, apart from the fact none of their suppliers have heard anything from them since August and their websites beeen taken down, so it's safe to say they're goners. I opened a thread asking if anyone had any more info. As I'm not going to get that one by the looks of it, that's why I'm going to make the Animated one as G1 accurate as possible.