G1 - Generations/Universe Comparison Pics?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Omega Supreme V, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

Hey all so I was watching some of the old G1 cartoons and remembering the toys I had from then, looking at eBay and see a whole bunch of new revamped versions with the Universe/2.0/Generations/Classics/United Line and was wondering.

are there any pics showing the original G1 Autobots & Decepticons to their new remade and improved United Line? either side by side or grouping? (I was looking at the new RTS Jazz and wishing that my old G2 Jazz looked like that lol)

or would y'all be so nice as to include such pics in this thread? or at least direct me to some pics...They may not have a nice and strong feel as the old G1 TFs but they sure look a whole lot more show accurate compared to then hahaha

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Asking comparison pics for most of the newer G1-esque figures that are/were sold to be shown in this thread is a tough one, as there are so many. I would suggest you go to seibertron.com and take a look at classics section in the toys part of the website, as every gallery has a picture of the new figure standing next to an old one.

Here's an example:

Special Ops Jazz - Toy Gallery - Photo #201

3. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

Thanks Razorclaw, I just thought it'd be neat to have a picture of the G1 Transformers in one grouping and the new Classics in another just to see how they match up.
    Totally forgot about seibertron.com though...thought they closed lol...it's been a while since I've paid attention