G1, G2 bots for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkhawk79, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I have a few bots i want to sell....trying to get some extra money sorry not looking to trade unless its for any of the parts i listed below. Prices are negotiable but with in reason.

For sale

Red Slag, Green Snarl, and Torquoise Grimlock: all complete with intsturction, weapons and unsued sticker sheet been transformered maybe one time, tight joints $55 each

Omega Supreme: walks and rolls ( tested before i posted) missing only the 2 small clips and the switch to turn it on is loose but it will work. $65 SOLD

Hero Optimus Prime and Megatron: both complete with intsturction, weapons and unsued sticker sheet been transformered maybe one time, tight joints $50 each

Deluxe Insecticons: Not sure of all of there names but they all have there wings and feet and i have the gun for the green beetle and orange and green fly $20 each

Joyride powermaster: Complete with powermaster and gun but hole in top of car where gun goes is scratched up around it $25 SOLD

Bumblejumper: Scratched up alittle on the bottom but tight joints and transforms well $60

Grey Shockwave: no barrell cover but does light up and work *make offer*

Decepticon Headmasters Skullcruncher, Mindwipe, and Weirdwolf: All complete with headmaster and weapons even the tails for skullcruncher and weirdwolf *make offer*

Smaller Headmasters Horri-bull and Squeezeplay: both come with headmaster and body only *make offer*

Parts that I am looking for:
    Fortress Maximus ramps red and white
    Casket and Grommet complete
    Lord Zarak
    Custom Transformers

2. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    update....lowered prices

3. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: