G1 Fire on the Mountain question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Spartan Prime, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I love the episode in G1 set in Peru of the same name of the thread title. But I have one beef. Recently, I've been reading people say that Thundercracker's loyalty to the Decepticons was in question in the episode, and Wiki even says Skyfire tried to sway him to the Autobots. I watched the episode and I can honestly say, not only did TC only make mention of making "Screamer" look bad in his monologue (never mentioning anything to the degree of leaving), but Skyfire never even said a word to him. He just listened while 'Cracker spoke, then got shot and fell on his brainium.

So where are people getting the thought that Skyfire tried to bring him around, or that TC expressed anything other than making Starscream look bad? am I not remembering/catching something?

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Never happened. Wikipedia strikes again.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    wikipedia entries are written by people who actually have no knowledge of the subject matter. wikipedia's rules actually say that if you are personally invested in a topic, you may not contribute to it. the admins there will tell you the same thing. if you're a transformer fan, you are not supposed to work on the transformer articles because of "conflict of interest". I was almost banned from working on the RPG Maker articles because I'm so involved with it's community.

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    thundercrackers unsure...ness abt his cause is only prevalent in his tech spec. otherwise, him and 'warp were just goon buddies to starsgeek.

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    Its noted in the series bible for that episode, but was ultimately cut from the script.

--Moony

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    ooh good call. an actual use for the TF bible.

7. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Well it sucks that wikipedia enforces that since its those who are invested in a topic who are the most knowledgeable.

8. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Wikipedia used to be a fun distraction filled with minutia that you can browse with amusement for hours.

Now they're trying to make it into an online, less-reliable version of a real encyplopedia. They think this will ATTRACT users.