G1 figures for sale need idea of worth

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LilShammy, Jun 26, 2011.

1. LilShammy

LilShammy Member

Hey guys in new here, but a big TF fan. I been holding onto some figures over the years, I am the original owner of them and they are in good to excellent condition considering they are more then 20 years old. Just looking for an idea of what I should be selling them for, I was going to put them on ebay but wanted to check in with this forum (seems the place to be). Will be adding pics soon but the list goes..

(all figures are 7.5-9.5/10 in condition)

-g1 Trypticon, still walks also comes with that little purp car, and also the purple cannon which still works and lights up. missing the little radar dishes and a ramp.

-Not sure if Scorponok was G1 but I have him also, excellent condition joints are sweet, only missing the car that comes with him and a few on the little parts. but all the majors are there.

-Full Predaking, 5 figures with, predaking, fists, feet, 1 sword, and arm cannon, wings. (missing guns and swords for the 5 figures)

-g1 Metroplex 98% complete (just got to check on whats missing seems everything is there.)

-Omega supreme stillworks, just doesnt walk. In train moes it does still work (he has a hip problem :) ) only pieces missing are 4 track parts that make up the track(the 4 corners). But all parts are there for robot mode.

thats all i can write for now, I got a few headmasters also i will post later. just looking for an idea right now thanks.

Shammy.

=====================================================================

UPDATE i have added a link for pictures, enjoy.

http://imageshack.us/g/90/1010804.jpg/

(headmasters, metroplex, O.S.)

http://imageshack.us/g/823/1010783.jpg/

(predaking, scorponok, trypticon)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Hope I can help. The guys here at TFW are great, and are reasonable, feel free to haggle.

For a Trypticon, I'd say you could get around $100-$150 depending on the condition. Though you also have to take into account it's missing radar dishes and the ramp as you said. It could go as low as $60.

Scorpinok is G1, 1987, value is probaly pretty close to the same as that of Trypticon, though a bit higher because of the headmaster. the headmaster heads themselves tend to be lost rather easily, and fetch anywhere from $20-$50 by themselves, depending on who it is, and what condition they're in.

Predaking, he had 5 swords total of which you have one of the five, so if you missing accessories, I would say you could probably get $80-$90 ballpark for yours, maybe more. Keep in mind he's been reissued as well, so you might be able to help gauge value in relation to the reissues I suppose.

Metroplex and Omega would be in the area of around $75 or so. Metroplex had 2 versions, rubber tires, or hard plastic wheels. Rubber tire version tends to fetch a little more than the other. Omega's hip cogs can be repaired or replaced. Talk to TFW2005 user "DARKOV" about the repro hip cogs that he offers for sale. I bought a pair from him myself and will testify of his quality of work. As for Track pieces, they're relatively easy to come by. Just off the top of my head, I know that my friend "Iamratchet" on eBay has some for sale, as well as my friend SIDECUTTER of Capturedprey.com, also has a few in his store. I'll tell you though, if you have the six yellow leg clips (2 Lg, 2 Md, 2 Sm), you'll get a little more for Omega than you would without. Those are the pricey pieces on O.S.

I hope that helped LilShammy, best of luck to you in your sale, and welcome to TFW2005.com.

3. LilShammy

LilShammy Member

updated with pics.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S5OYIUNE

thanks MP. Funny i have al lthe clips for O.S. The Metroplex is the rubber wheel version. Any offers dont hesitate to pm me fellas, enjoy.

4. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

where is the link to the pics..:) 

5. LilShammy

LilShammy Member

its there

6. LilShammy

LilShammy Member

bump.

7. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Looks like you're missing the guns to Headmaster Hardhead so that will reduce the price.

The 2 headmasters that are complete = $50 to $75 each
    Hardhead = $40 - $50

Metroplex is missing quite a bit of stuff - missing the black car (scamper) and his tiny gun (the most expensive accessory), missing the tank and missing a few pieces to form Sixshot. Check the black chest piece to see if there are any parts in there. It flips down from the top and I see people normally store the tank in there so it might be in there without you knowing it. - I'd say he is about $40 - $50 as it sits right now since it is missing some stuff and he was reiussed in the Encore line and KO'd. Those really dropped the value of him.

Scorponok looks good and the chrome pieces on his legs look great. Missing some pieces though and fast track and his arms/guns are costly. As he sits, about $100 - $150

Trypticon looks pretty good. You're missing a bit of stuff though but the major thing you have going for you is that you have full tilt and that tiny little gun on top of it. Don't lose that! That little gun goes for big money by itself. As it sits, about $125 - $150

Predaking looks to be the plastic version. It's been reissued a few times and the current reissue is still stocked at online retailers and is starting to get discounted. I'd say $75 to $100 for yours.

8. LilShammy

LilShammy Member

scamper is there just forgot to take him out lol. dagnabbit.