G1 Euro Exclusive Obliterators Pyro and Clench MIB

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rover, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Rover

Rover Member

I've decided to sell these two! Both are in mint condition with stickers un-applied and all accessories, missiles, paperwork, packaging materials, and boxes.

Pyro/Spark broke slightly at the waist the first time I transformed him. He still held together but I wasn't satisfied to have him in such a state. I painstakingly disassembled him, collected the few fragments of gold plastic, and glued everything back together with Loctite 2-part superglue, adding a very thin layer of epoxy over the entire inner waist disk (the part that breaks). The result is a waist that is infinitely stronger (I've transformed it 3-4 times to be sure) than the original and looks exactly the same. There are no appreciable differences in the way the joint rotates (i.e. you would never know). He was MIB when I got him, and you'll be getting him in the same condition.

Clench/Colossus is in perfect condition and was MISB when I got him. All I've ever done with him was display him for a few weeks, so he's still in the same shape.

I've taken a lot of pictures of these two. Unfortunately, the only available camera was my cell phone but the pictures should be clear enough to prove that I've actually got these guys and in the condition I'm describing them to be. Here's the gallery: Pictures by Rover1 - Photobucket

PM me with any offers.
    -Rover

2. Rover

Rover Member

I'd also be willing to trade for some g1/g2/beast wars/classics/animated stuff. Basicly anything that's beast machines or Unicron Trilogy lol

3. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

I got a bunch of BW, G2, some G1 stuff for trade. Would be interested in the Pyro/Spark, since I got Colossus already years back. You can find a list of what I got here:

Sale - Transfotaku Wiki

4. Rover

Rover Member

Honestly I already have a lot of the stuff you're trading, and the remainder isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the offer though!
    *edit* I'd maybe do well to list some of the things I'm after:
    G1- Combiners, Headmasters
    G2- just about everything
    Beast Wars- ditto, anything I don't already have, but especially Black Big Convoy
    Classics- Starscream, Autobot Cars, Nemesis Prime
    I'd honestly prefer good condition loose stuff since I open everything anyways

5. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i'd be willing to trade any of the classics or I have hose head complete i'd be willing to trade as well.

Please contact me at trasufoma@t hotmail.com so we can shoot back offers.

6. Rover

Rover Member

Bump for today, I'll email you wrecker