Minor/Repaint: G1 Energon Starscream w/ better paint apps

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Christopher-2, May 26, 2011.

1. Christopher-2

Christopher-2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah. I ended up getting the redeco after all... and I still wasn't happy. Yup, I painted it. Now, I've produced my difinitive IDW esque F-22 Starscream using the energon mould.

The original colors on this redeco were good, but not quite perfect. So, I removed some paint, put panel lines where I wanted them (No one will notice those freaky zig zags!) swapped the cockpit window with the other guy, painted the right upper arm to match, and painted the hips red (Which, if you ask me, should have been red to begin with!)

I wouldn't want people to think that I am such a glutton for Starscream, so I decided to put my Metallic version up on Ebay, which you can find the listing for here
    Custom Transformers Energon Starscream Complete - eBay (item 170646461902 end time May-30-11 12:55:32 PDT)

If you want him, don't miss your chance. I have other items too, so feel free to check them out.

That's all for now. Please comment. I'd love to hear what you all think of my "new" Starscream!

Attached Files:

2. SwerveGears

SwerveGears The King of Victory

News Credits:
    I smell Seeker repaints.

3. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I would have liked a comparison shot with the original G1 Schemed Screamer.