G1 Eject's head

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jestermon, Aug 5, 2009.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

I have a G1 Eject, that has loose arms and legs also the head will not stay down, does anyone know if you can fix this or will it possibly crack the plastic, am I better off leaving it like it is?

2. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hell, the brand new Eject I had as a kid was like that. I assume it has something to do with the half-arsed "pull out his shoulders and the head pops up OMGWOW!!" action feature. I've never handled a reissue of this mold so I'm wondering if those have the same problem.

3. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mine was the same

what i did was stiffen up the arm posts so they dont just shoot out when they like, now for this mod you need:-

1x wife/girlfriend
    1x bottle of clear nail polish

just apply some and let it harden on the posts and mine has been find for 3 years now, it just may need a couple of coats.

of course it was my attempt at a joke with the list of what you need lol

4. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

I tried your advice but after a couple of minutes she got tired of holding it in place and walked away. (Don't know how you got yours to stay like that for three years, but I'm guessing rope was also involved.) Also, she wouldn't let me put any coats on her since it's eighty degrees out.

But on the bright side I now have shiny nails, so thanks for that part of the tip.