This is a partial repaint of an actual G1 Dreadwind. Because... - I never liked the turquoise colour. - The dark grey tail bothered me. - The blunt hands were just that ; blunt. - The robot head antenna ears blended in too much with the backpanel. So, I painted all turquoise parts to powder blue ( First primer, then painted in lightblue, then dry-brushed over with white ) and I tried to match the tail of the jet to the offwhite of the main jet fuselage. I wanted to go for the Marvel comicbook colours : Then I gave Dreadwind new hands which are a lot more expressive. I applied some new reprolabels : I had to cut out the turquoise parts though, because it wouldn't go well together with the powder blue. The canopy was painted pearl white since the translucent turquoise didn't go well with the powder blue either. The parts which were painted gunmetal are : the hands, the thrust nozzle, the wingmounted missiles and the robothead antenna's. I think the old & the new go along pretty nicely, imo... Plse note the triangular silver/metallic stickers on his biceps : I put 'em there that way to complement and emphasize the delta shape of his torso. It's pretty subtle since the metallic sticker surface often blends in with the offwhite plastic from time to time, depending on the lightsource. Kudos to Reprolabels once more, for making this one shine again.