G1 Dinobot's, Soundwave, Astrotrain, Classics Starscream, Vintage Joes

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Acclaimed, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Acclaimed

Acclaimed Well-Known Member

I don't want to pay eBay fee's. For sale....Make offers. I don't want to price too high and not move these. I'm a horse trader. Let's go.

Nothing here is a knockoff or reissue.

PM's ONLY. I don't receive email from thread's for clutter reasons so I'll only know if you PM me!

Lots of my pic's are hung uploading to photobucket so I will get them posted when the are available.

G1:
    None include accessories......
    Sludge - A great figure here. I contemplated keeping it. He has little to no play wear. Tight joints. The only issue is his tail has been chewed. It's an easy fix. There is currently a right side of the tail on ebay for under $10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click the image below for a 360 view video (hopefully you'll have access)
    [​IMG]

Snarl - He is a little rickety but he stands up very solid in both modes. I kind of like the condition he is in. More sticker wear than the rest. He isn't perfect, and though he has some looseness to him he is a testament to great 80's toy craftsmanship. No gold wear. In dino mode his head doesn't like to stay clipped together but if you leave him on a shelf he will be just fine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click the 2 pictures below for a 360 view video of Snarl (hopefully)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Swoop - Missing the coveted beak. Good paint and chrome. His wings are perfect in my book. Other than that he's a great one. His left leg is a little loose in bird mode while folded on his back but as mentioned with Snarl, if you sit him on a shelf he will be just fine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Astrotrain - Great paint, joints, and decals. Has both wheels. Nuff said
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soundwave - His hips are a touch loose. He has that little bit of slouch that some have where he leans over a bit. If you position him just right he doesn't lean over though. The tape door opens and closes and he DOES come with the battery cover. Someone applied a random sticker on the back of his right leg (white residue seen in pic). I peeled it off and got what I could of the adhesive. A touch of goo gone should clean it the rest of the way. There is a chip on his right heel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Classics Starscream: Mint out of package. Complete. If you would like his papers include $5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GOBOTS
    Loco - Great joints, and pretty good paint. Just a little paint wear around the edges. His red paint pops.
    [​IMG]

Vintage GI JOE
    Night Force Psyche Out and Tunnel Rat - Includes all of their accessories. Complete minus their file card.

More joes coming soon
    (pics coming soon)

Thundercat's Fist Pounder
    [​IMG]

2. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    Classics?
    06' or 08' version???

3. Acclaimed

Acclaimed Well-Known Member

mid day bump...mmm, that felt good.