G1 Dinobot Snarl

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Red04Cobra, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there's any way to separate the main body? It looks like it's two halves, but I don't see any visible way of getting them apart. I just got a G2 Snarl I got from another forum member, and i've been moving everything over to the G1 body, but noticed there's like a plastic insert in between the shoulders that on the G1 is grey, and G2 is red. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    There are 2 screws on G1 Snarl's body, both on the right side in dino mode. One can be seen if you rotate the leg, but the other is hidden.
    To find it, remove the leg, then remove the black piece under the leg. The screw is under that piece. Be careful removing the black piece, though; it has 2 pegs that keep it in place, and is rather tight. Once you have both those screws out, the body comes apart no problem.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  3. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Draven. I took the chest piece apart before I left for work this morning. I should have a pretty decent looking G2 Snarl when I finish him up tonight!

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Glad I could help :)