G1 Devastator accessories kit HELP

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by fuyingbro, May 14, 2009.

1. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Member

i just got a bunch of the constructions and can make about 25 sets of devastators but i don't have any of the parts to make them into a devastator. so i would like to see if anyone knows of a place that makes a kit for just that. if not if the g2 parts work on the g1 figures or if any of the remakes or ko parts can fit on g1 figures to make a devastator. this would help me out a lot any info would be great. thank you for all your time.
    UPDATE I have decided to cast my own parts from original devastator molds and custom molds i am also planing to make some with leds i think it will look pretty sweet of course that will drive the price up so that's why i say only some. once i have the molds ready i will move this discussion to the customs area.

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. diablo

diablo Well-Known Member

25 devastators!!!!

That's quite the army.

I would suggest for parts, going to a toy convention, or alternatively ebay.

There are KO parts, but they're sold with the figures. Perhaps someone in Radicons has recasted the parts.

3. Ashstar

Ashstar Liberator of Toys

News Credits:
    Holy motherload of construction! That's ALOT of constructicon lovin' right there...
    :bay 

Some KOs were the same size as the real deal so yeah, combiner parts of these will work just nice though level of fitting's more of a luck afair.

Seriously... that's a crap load of Devastators :lol 

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    :jawdropper:  holy fraggin hell you sir are most worthy :bowdown: 

5. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Member

what is Radicons? is that a web site or something. i just got lucky on ebay and a big collector well selling some of his stuff. and i got it dirt cheap so i wanted to get the devastator parts keep one for my self then sell the rest on ebay for cheap. i got a second lot from him that has a but load of stuff too and a good price. when i ask why so cheap he responded with he doesnt have the time to sell them one at a time.

6. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    radicons is the customizing section of the TFW2005 forums

7. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Member

thank you much

8. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    The cheapest way to get parts would be from those cheap Chinese KO giftsets found at places like Big Lots. Alos, since most of the original parts cost between $1-$4, buying those will likely be comparable to the cost of having someone cast them. Check eBay.

9. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Member

have not thought of big lots thank you

10. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Member

hey in case any of you wanted to see what 165+ constructicons look like one one picture here you go[​IMG][/IMG]

11. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

Daaaaaaammmmnnn

12. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

and it looks like not a single unbroken hook....gotta love that toy.

you definatly have me beat...I have maybe 120 or so green ones and about 60 orange/yellow ones.

be carefull with the bootleg parts btw, some of them are slighly bigger with differnt peg holes that can cause damage to the legit toys (stretching out the holes etc etc)

13. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    ...WHOAH. Now THAT is impressive!

14. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Everything is soooo GREEEEN! *Mel Brooks reference*

15. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

:drool: :drool: :drool:  whoa!!! too much green!!!

16. novabeam10

novabeam10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    anyone ever though about recasting hooks leg parts? Say in Titainium? Seriously that figure has to be the most brittle one out there!

17. kaotic504

kaotic504 Well-Known Member

yea, i didn't see Hook either. any canopies for Scrapper? b/c i need one. but that is a MASSIVE collection. where'd you get them all?

18. Ladies Man 217

Ladies Man 217 Ladies Man 217

I have about that many too, including my G2's. What you are going to find is that it will be alot of fun trying to get Hooks for all of those guys. I wouldn't recommend using the KO parts, although it can be done the color is wrong, and sometimes doesn't fit well. You will also find that some of the forearm launchers will not fit on some of the Scrappers, and Bonecrushers, as the pegs and holes were molded in a couple of different sizes. Good rule of thumb is DON'T FORCE IT. you'll end up breaking the launchers. The best way to get your hands on parts is weapons and accessories lots. Sort out what you need and piece out the rest they usually pay for themselves and then some. A little hint on Hook. The G2 version is much cheaper, and seems to be a little tougher, so if you can get your hands on some of them, with a screwdriver and some time, you can repair broken G1's legs. A broken G1 and a good G2 are cheaper than a G1 in good shape. If you have the time and patience, you should be able to get between $100-$120 for a complete Devastator, but it can wear you down trying to get it all together. If nothing else, with that many figures you ought to be able to scrape together a mint Devastator for yourself. Hope this helps. Good luck

19. s4turn

s4turn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    haha nice!

if ever plan to sell any, let me know :D  I wouldnt mind another devastator :D 

20. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    there green yes but are they made of people?

but seriously that is awesome dont think ive ever seen so many in one shot. and you have mpre figures in that 1 pic than my entire collection.....