G1 Constructicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hound02, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Hound02

Hound02 Well-Known Member

So I've always wanted these guys and now I'm wondering where is the best place to buy a genuine set? Doesn't have to be mint... in fact I prefer a certain ammount of aging on my G1's...

Anyway... next year I'm doing some green tea medical trial from my wife's work that pays out £300 - some of which I can spend on a devastator set - in my excitement/anticipation I thought I'd post here and see what you guys think...

Is he all he's cracked up to be? How much should I expect to pay/should I not pay?

Cheers fellas! :D 

2. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

Yes he is all that he is cracked up to be. Just don't expect much articulation, al he has for that is restricted arm movement. Other than that he is one of my favorite g1s. When you count the vehicle/attack modes he is a very versatile 'con. As for price I think he goes for about $160-$200? You should buy him.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can get a Devastator for 90-130 US dollars. Anything else, its really not worth it.

4. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Transformers-Toys-Action Figures-Store-Pictures-News - I buy all of my vintage G1 from there. Yeah, the prices are about $10-$20 more than you'd pay on ebay and he doesn't photograph each individual item, but the descriptions are dead on (if it says NEAR MINT, it is), shipping is good, and you can negotiate on the price (you get more leverage the more you order with them).

Most of their Devs go for the $100-$130 range, I paid $140 for mine but it looks like brand new (you can see it in the link below my sig).