G1 Complete Combiners and more for trade!pic heavy!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hybrid Prime, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Will have a new list soon went over my limit this month and about everything is gone or spoken for.

2. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Items gone

all gone or going to new homes.

3. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    BUMP for a cool guy that's awesome to deal with! :rock 

4. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Ditto. Please get back to me ASAP.

5. cjr187

cjr187 Well-Known Member

How many others are going to come forward with problems from this guy? I made a trade about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten my stuff either, then again it's only been 2 weeks. Ill give it another week or 2

6. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
  7. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Guys rest assured that Hybrid Prime is a good guy to deal with. He'll come through for you... Just give him a chance.

8. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    Cool, thanks for the assurance. I just wanted to point out in my previous post that things seem normal for now (i.e. less than 1 week waiting period and he received positive post).

9. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

I have contacted everyone on here.I admit I had a few trades going on at once and might of messed up a shipping label or 2.I have 7 kids with friends over constantly and I get scatterbrained from all the stress on occasion.I've stayed in constant contact and will get the mess ups fixed even if I have to send your stuff back and refund your cost for shipping.I'm an honest guy and have a good feedback track record and do not plan on messing it up now.I'm sorry for any problems I live on about 4-5 hours sleep a day and some days I don't sleep at all.I will take care of everything one way or another.I've not bailed on anyone.

10. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

i trade with hybrid 2 tines last year , life happens and the mail does not alway run smoothly, patienice grasshopper
    was trading again with him, but i have a rule of never shipping 1st, got wrong dc#

thanx zap

11. energonexpress

energonexpress Powerheadtargetmaster

Hybrid has contacted me as well now and we are working it all out. No probs.

12. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Thats funny dude I replied to your pm not 5 mins before you posted this crap!!!!!!!(I even checked was at 12:47 when I replied)I'll even give a mod my pass word to prove you wrong on this!!!! I even told you I'd send your stuff back AND COVER YOUR SHIPPING COSTS!!!!!! So something F$&KS up or I made a mistake and your gonna pass judment on me cause you've been screwed in the past.Be narrow minded and pass judment on me I don't care what you think at this point as long as you get your stuff back and your off my a$$ for good!!!!!You've been nothing but rude and s$^%*y to me would not surprise me one bit if your just trying to keep the stuff so you can scalp it on ebay.Nobody else that I messed up thier shipment is being rude and they are hoping I get it figured out so I don't have to send thier stuff back.

13. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

Good to hear that as I am still very excited to complete the trade we worked out. Life has a way of getting crazy FAST...this I understand. Some people will always assume the worst in the absence of accurate information...I would not have done business with you, had your feedback not been so extensive. I would prefer to rely on the word of my fellow board members who highly reccommended doing business with you, and still try to complete the trade we agreed on. I appreciate the update on the situation, and I will exercise patience on my end.
    Thanks for keeping us up to date...I will bookmark this thread and check back for new information.
    I'm hoping the stuff I sent you arrived in good order?

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  14. citizendan1st

citizendan1st Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said. Next time a little warning would have been nice. And if its that hard or stressful then dont trade/sell at all(or only handle a few at a time). I understand things happen but think how we feel. No contact, wrong dc numbers, excuses only go so far. Like i said in my pm , im still giving you the benefit of the doubt and hope i still get my stuff...

15. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Well,Zap gave me some advice(glad I'm not the only one who has been through this)Anyways,he said back track compile your info and find out what went where.Also mark on the out side of the box what the contents are that way there is no mistaking the labels ect.So I'm traacking some stuff down and see what is going on I was contacted by a few of you telling me I sent the wrong things thanks for that.Anyways,giving this till Friday and if I can't get it fixed everyone gets thier things back and a shipping refund.Sorry guys for my screw up.If anyone else who has traded with me got a box that has the wrong contents please pm me asap.

16. energonexpress

All is well.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  17. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i also understand stuff happens... im patently waiting my part of the trade..

18. madhatprime

madhatprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yea I'm caught up in all this too. Shit happens and I am more than willing to let the trade go through. It must be difficult to fix this. Hybrid prime has been communicative and lets me know whats going on and I really do appreciate that. We may be able to help though. I didn't get something else in the mail but some of you did, if we could help sent the correct items to each other and mabye take a little weight off Prime's shoulders...

19. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

NOt complaining, but am curious if you have received my package in regards to our trade?

20. energonexpress

He's working with me too, I think the idea of shipping to others instead of shipping all back might help out.Let's see what he thinks on that.

In the meantime, let's all sit around the campfire and sing....naw, on second thought let's talk about how awesome cyberverse powerglide is with megablocks halo guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.