G1 Combiner Brawl: Who Wins?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Satomiblood, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Yes, this is a versus thread. I'm not sure if those are allowed here, seeing as how they're banned in other forums.

Anyway, let's say all of the G1 combiners (at least 5 robots) fought one another in a free-for-all, who would come out at the end.

The obvious participants would be:

• Devastator
    • Menasor
    • Superion
    • Bruticus
    • Defensor
    • Computron
    • Abominus
    • Predaking
    • Raiden
    • Piranacon
    • Road Caesar
    • Landcross
    • Dinoking
    • Liokaiser
    • Monstructor
    Discuss who you think it would come down to?

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Admittedly I know little about Monstructor, Dinoking, Raiden and Liokaiser but based on what I know about the others I'd say it would come down to Abominus or Piranacon.

3. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd count Landcross and Road Caesar. And I'd declare Piranacon the victor.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Depending on which version you're looking at, either Liokaiser or Monstructor. Dreamwave and Devil's Due Monstructor is obscenely powerful, so much so he has to be forced to disengage after a certain amount of time.
    Liokaiser is mad powerful in a couple of his appearances, he's got the ability to cloak as well as those nasty bladed gear things. But in a series where Decepticons were almost comic relief, there's a limit to just how nasty he could be.

Most depictions make Predaking a perfect killing machine, strong and driven by pure instinct. Honestly, I'd say it would be down to him rather than the rest. Though if we're using the Dreamwave Monstructor, he might give Predaking a hard fight.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

The Autobot combiners wouldn't stand a chance. Well, perhaps Superion but isn't Defensor a pacifist? Also, Computron would react too late since he'd need to analyze everything.

6. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Slamdance.

7. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Those tapes are vicious.

8. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Since it's a free-for-all, I'd assume the Autobots would at least attempt to cooperate. So they might stand a better chance than the Decepticon combiners, even through they are outnumbered.

9. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

This is true

The Decepticon combiners could never cooperate it seems. They all wanted to beat the shit out of each other. But I think the concensus among them would be to take out Monstructor first since he could potentially be the most dangerous.

10. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    I think Monstructor and Dinoking would have an advantage being able to control their Pretender shells. But personally I'd say Predaking. Pure instinct.

11. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Piranacon, the only targetmaster gestalt. Or Predaking, the only combiner where all of the parts actually get a long with eachother, don't have some personality conflict when combined, or real major flaw.

Abominus was just a crazy mess that had a time limit(much like the dreamwave monstructor I've seen mentioned), that in reality just means that anyone else would just wait it out and stomp on the individual components.

The only autobot combiners that would stand a chance are raiden and maybe railracer, and even then they'd still get beat down due to a lack of firepower.

Devastator, Menasor, and Bruticus are all too dumb. Defensor is a sissy. Superion maybe, but even then they don't always get along and they don't really have any attribute that gives them an edge.

Computron? LOL. Here's the dialog from a fight with Computron involved. "Datum: just received boot to the head Datum: Just got shot in the ass Datum: getting punched repeatedly in the chest Datum: Thrown off of mountain Computing: Computron just got beat down"

12. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Sixbuilder! :D 

13. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I think the ones that stand the best chance would be Piranacon, Predaking and Monstructor, as they're the most coherent in terms of combination, and each has his own particular skills as regards combat - Piranacon's relentlessness, Predaking's animal instincts, and Monstructor's virtually supernatural power and the nasty acid doobreys. Superion would probably also give them a run for their money, though, as he's got the whole "suppress everything that isn't absolutely necessary" thing down, which means he's less likely to get distracted.

14. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mensour get my vote!

15. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Nah. Menasor's brutal, but like Devastator, he's got so many psychoses he can't focus to form a battle strategy.

16. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Predaking would brutally massacre them all. He's just too powerful without any limitations.

17. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

As much as I'd love Bruticus to win, in a brawl, he wouldn't stand a chance.
    I vote Predaking. He has wings!!!
    Also, Autobot combiners were always shown to be weaker.

Except in B.O.T..

Best to never speak of that episode again...

18. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    from WWTU profiles:

Menasor is the ultimate Decepticon weapon - or, in theory at least, should be. For underneath his thick-plated hide is a mind wracked by indecision and conflict

Menasor would kick everybodys ass if he dident have that internal conflict. So in a world without weakness on the combiners Menasor would get my vote.

BUT this is not the case and his interna conflict is what takes him away from the first place.

Predaking is Predaking and would probably be one of the last standing due to his natural instinct and trenmendeous power.

Piranacon would destroy them all if he got them into water.

Superion,Defensor, COmputron are to weak to take the first place.

Monstructor from the comic is unaturall strong but I still say PRedaking could take him down.

Liokaiser also stands in the top but Idont know much about monstructor nor Liokaisers profiles to know exactly were to put them.

I vote Predaking because he has no weaknesses and uses his animal instinct to kill,hunt and destroy.

19. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ima go with menasor too. hes got that big shiny sword.

20. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

I'd say Predaking.