G1 Colored TF Movie Figures Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by abe_sapien, Jul 24, 2011.

1. abe_sapien

abe_sapien Well-Known Member

Besides Ratchet, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Starscream, Ramjet, Jazz, and Cliffjumper, what other movie figures were colored in their G1 colors, or can pass for G1 colors (i.e. prime, bumblebee,etc)?

2. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Lgends devy has a gi1 style repaint TRU exclusive in the states.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

There was a Japanese Wonder-Fest exclusive repaint of Arcee in G1 colors.

4. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    We have ironhide now

5. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

There is the target exclusive cyberverse Bee and Megatron 2 pack with Megatron in Motormaster's colors. I know its technically Megatron but rename him for your collection and its a Cyberverse Motormaster.

6. cwbest78

cwbest78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    target has the dotm pink arcee now too

7. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There was a G1 repaint of Voyager Optimus Prime in the first Movie line. I think it was called "First Strike Optimus Prime" or something like that. There was also a G1-ish repaint of Soundwave released in a 3-pack with The Fallen and a Movie 1 Voyager Megatron repaint as a TRU exclusive in ROTF. Different versions of the Frenzy from Movie Deluxe Barricade were released in both red and blue. Sea Attack (or something like that) Ravage, an HFTD repaint of ROTF Ravage, is black and silver, like G1 Ravage. There was a red Sideswipe called Swerve in ROTF.

There were also a few repaints that could be used as G1 characters. Cyberfire Bumblebee could probably be used as Big Daddy, although I prefer him as a Decepticon. There was a Smokescreen repaint of Jazz in ROTF. It doesn't look all that much like G1 Smokescreen, but it could still work. ROTF Sideways was repainted as Dead End, although I think he looks a bit more like Wildrider, since he's mainly black, not red.