G1 Chromedome

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by deathonacracker, Jun 29, 2011.

1. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    Hey everyone, I tried to search the forums but the search option is gone! I have G1 Chromedome loose complete I posted on ebay and that sucker has shot up in price! I remember it being my least favorite as a child so it's in great condition but why so expensive? is it because it wasn't that popular so no one bought it or is it because they didn't make that many? I'm just shocked at how much it's going for. It actually has double the watchers than my complete Superion! it almost makes me want to cancel the auction and just keep him knowing I have something special.

Thoughts?

2. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

All the headmasters demand money, most kids lost their guns, because most of them, atleast the Autobots, came with two guns, and the damn heads were easy to loose. Dont even bother to look at the prices for the headmaster Jrs.

3. nicosmith

nicosmith Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    why would you keep it if you dont like the toy
    it isnt so very special like minelba or go shooter

4. deathonacracker

Ebay:
    Well, i said it wasnt my favorite as a child. I just feel like if I'm going to pass my collection on to my child when he's old enough it would be nice to have something more of value added to it. Dont get me wrong, I have other things of value too, but I would compare it to an old baseball card. It may not be your favorite player, but if the card is valuable, why not keep it in hope the value will only increase?

5. nicosmith

nicosmith Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    o right is that what you mean , would be cool to give your kids
    your toys

6. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its a Headmaster, all of them are expensive and in demand. Whether you keep it or sell it is something you have to decide and you have to live with. I have one and I have no plans to sell mine, so you have my answer.

7. deathonacracker

Ebay:
    I appreciate that answer. Thank you.