G1 cast - repaints, re-issues, alts, universe... anything goes.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by jon3pnt0, Sep 24, 2009.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    I am working on a stopmotion series and I need G1-looking characters. Loose, new... doesn't matter. They can be G1, re-issues, Takara, Alts, Universe, or even repaints from RID, armada, Energon, Cybertron... as long as they look like the cast from G1 Season 1.

I don't have any triple changers, Jetfire, no seekers other than Starscream, Gears, Cliffjumper, Huffer, Windcharger, Jazz, Grapple, Hoist, Red Alert, Trailbreaker. I have a G1 Hot Rod but I would like a Universe one because he's more articulate.

I need several Laserbeaks/Buzzsaws. I would kill for Reflector. I could use some G1 colored Constructicons that are more the size of the deluxe Universe figures. I have knockoffs of the original.

I need the Dinobots more than anything else.

They can even be customs as long as they're good. I don't need any that can't stand or are about to fall apart. They need to be in good enough shape to pose for stopmotion cameras.

Any help would be awesome!

jON3.0

2. TransFan1996

TransFan1996 Well-Known Member

i have encore mib ratchet, thundercracker and skywarp, loose and complete soundwave, 25th prime mib,tru reissue dirge mib, tru prowl mib tru hoist misb, mp prime loose and complete