G1 Breakdown Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TwoKingMick, Sep 28, 2006.

1. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Just a quickie. How exactly does breakdown transform? I've just looked at tfu.info and noticed he's mistransformed. When you pivot his legs, do you push his chest down further? Or is he left looking very long and thin in the midsection? Should his robot mode be significantly taller than say, dragstrip?

Thanks,
    Mick

2. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    that's almost correct, from that picture you flip his legs out and around. Its the same transformation as Deadend

http://tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/DeadEnd/deadend.htm

that what his legs will look like.

3. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Ya he's the same TF scheme as DeadEnd, I do find he is tallest of the Stunticon cars though as it seems his legs dont slide in as much as DE's.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Like Dead End, his rear portion divides in two and rotates to the sides to form the legs. The waist then pushes in, and the front of the car folds back to reveal the head.

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Yeah other than Motormaster, Breakdown's the tallest Stunticon. From what I remember, it's Motormaster, Breakdown, Dead End, Dragstrip then Wildrider being the shortest...I always found that funny, especially since the limbs for the other combiner teams are pretty much the same height.