G1 box art Transparency prints

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Moonstreaker, May 12, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    First I want to get an idea of much interest there would be before I order these. I would want to order at least 10 prints at a time because there will be some turn around time. These print will be on photo paper, not the thin crap posters are normally on. If you want an 8x10 that will be $11 and a 16x20 would be $24 (prices include shipping). Now remember you are not getting an origional this is a print of the origional 8x10 Box Art Transparency. Here is a sample images of the Ultra Magnus and Frenzy trasparencies. There are 6 different scanned versions of each that were done with different settings on the scanner (these are with color restoration). Everyone Does not have to pic the same image version. I want to order multiple to keep costs down for both of us.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Just wanted to give you guys an idea of the quality of these prints. This is a photo I took on my honeymoon that we had blown up to 20x30 using the same service. Keep in mind that th 5.0 MP digital camera I took this on creates an image with less than half the number of pixels than the number that are in the scanned images that will be used to create these prints. (photo is 2576x1932 scan used for print is 4697x5959)

First we have the actual photo...then the print.

[​IMG]

Note:the gray border I used is just crappy poster paper and is not part of the actual print. Remember these are on thick photo paper.

[​IMG]

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Didn't you sell off the originals?

Seems kinda "iffy" to sell copies of them, to me anyways.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Nm Dp

5. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I just noticed the cat hair on the Magnus scan, so I redid it and posted the new image.

6. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    If you got a problem send me a PM.

How did I just re-scan Magnus? Oh that's right, because the sale didn't go through.