G1 'Bots for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by RobotoChan, Jan 16, 2006.

1. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    As I am moving house, I have a few G1 TFs to sell to help fund the mortgage :) .

All are in great condition and photos can be provided should anybody need them.

Please bear in mind that I am located in the UK and that postage to the States could be costly :( 

Generation 1:

Broadside:
    Boxed with all accessories. Box shows signs of shelf damage with scuffed corners and bent top flap. Figure is mist, very well kept and all joints stiff. £20

Hoist:
    Boxed with all accessories. Box shows some signs of shelf damage but not that much. Top flap bent a little. Figure in great condition. £20

Targetmaster Blurr:
    Boxed with all accessories and targetmaster figure. In great condition for its age. Box has shelf damage with scuffed corners and bent top flap and sellotape tear on one side. Figure is mint, all joints stiff with exception of the arms which suffer from usual slackness for this figure. £40

Powermaster Joyride:
    Boxed with all accessories, instructions and includes powermaster figure. Box is in great condition except for the plastic window which has been cut. Hardly any scuffed corners and top flap slightly bent. Figure is in mint condition, really good item. £45

Thanks for looking.

2. RobotoChan

News Credits:
    Some more bots for sale :) 

G1 Micromaster Countdown:

Boxed with all accessories and in mint condition. The box is near perfect with only a crease along the side of a side flap. Countdown micromaster is very tight and stickers are in great condition. The base itself is pretty much unused. PM me for pics of this bot. £45

Thanks for looking

3. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I am very intersted in a lot of these. A few quesitons
    Boxed... do they include inserts (bubble and backer) and paperwork?
    thanks MegaMus

4. RobotoChan

News Credits:
    Unfortunately none include bubble inserts :( 

However, most include paperwork and/or used sticker sheets and are in great condition.

If you need more information, including pics, then please PM me.