G1 Autobots and Decepticons disguise

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

We see in MTMTE 1 in the begining seeing Wheeljack, Bumble Bee, The Seekers, Megatron, Soundwave, Prime, Jazz, Prowl and Trailbreaker i always wondered how can they have those looks before they go to Earth and on Earth they have the same desquises they could atleast have some different disquises like exoskeletton or something like that. And Megatron never got formated to Earth bases object cause we see him the same was on Cybertron.

2. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The answer to that is simply that the animators didn't take the time or money to create animation models for their Cybertronian robot modes. They were only going to be seen on Cybertron for a couple of minutes, and I guess they figured changing the vehicle modes would be good enough.

3. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

You join date suggest you're relatively new to Transformers or G1 at least. If you want to see pre Earth forms for the G1 Transformers, I suggest you check out the computer game, War For Cybertron, which is a great game by the way or Dreamwave's War Within comics or IDW's Megatron: Origin books.

If money's not too tight, War For Cybertron should be easy to get a hold of. If you type in Transformers War Within on Youtube, you should be able to find the 'animated' version of the first issue or so of War Within. It's worth a look.

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I just joined but i was a long time fan of G1 TF and i was out of town so i could know TFW2005