G1 Autobot Lot 4 Sale ($400)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Moroni Prime, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Long story short, I'm in dire straights. I'm in a predicament at the moment where I need to borrow money from friends to make ends meet. I'm about to change jobs if things don't look up soon...... so it is with utter regret and many many tears that I am posting the following lot up for sale:

Generation One (1984) Lot: $400.00 (plus shipping USPS). Insurance/Delivery Confirmation are both on me if you buy the lot. IMAGES AVAILABLE HERE!
    All figures are totally vintage (not reissue) unless otherwise noted

The lot includes:
    -Bumblebee C10
    -Windcharger C10
    -Brawn C10
    -Huffer C10
    -Gears C8
    -Cliffjumper C10
    -Trailbreaker C9.5
    -Mirage C.9
    -Hound C.9
    -Sunstreaker C7
    -Sideswipe (reissue) C10
    -Ironhide C7
    -Ratchet C7.5
    -Prowl C5
    -Bluestreak C..... um.... freebie with the lot.... let's just put it that way..... poor streak, lol
    -Autobot Leader Optimus Prime C8.5

This is all one lot, and will not be parted out (so please don't ask), as I need to sell this quick due to financial stresses.

NOTE: the following figures in the lot are totally complete with all weapons and parts:
    Mirage, Hound, Trailbreaker, Sideswipe (reissue), Minibots (not that they had any weapons, but still).

DESCRIPTION:
    Bluestreak: was gonna be a restoration project. This piece is perfect for restoring, or customising. Please keep in mind that this one is free with the lot. no windows, one door, has gun, but missing gunbarrel.

Prowl: was almost done restoring this one. This piece is perfect for restoring. Needs rear wheels, windows, missiles and launchers. has gun, but missing gunbarrel.

Sunstreaker: no accessories, spoiler repaired on one drivers side with tiny screw. otherwise unbroken, has original stickers and tight joints..

Sideswipe: This is the hasbro reissue. comes complete with everything, even the box. only one missle was removed from the sprue of three. stickers have been applied very carefully.

Trailbreaker: very minor paint wear on chrome, minor sticker wear here and there. comes complete with all accessories, instruction booklet, techspec, and decoder. fantastic piece all around.

Mirage: small chip out of tip top of right leg near knee (piece that pops into waist). very minor paint wear on chrome, very minor sticker wear. Waist has been carefully repaired. comes complete with instruction booklet, all three missiles, launcher, and rifle. fantastic piece all around.

Hound: no chrome wear so far as I can tell, about average sticker wear, tight joints except the seats are a little loose. comes complete with instruction booklet, all accessories (yes, even the can and the tire), the instruction booklet.

Ironhide: average sticker wear, no accessories. very solid and unbroken.

Ratchet: average sticker wear, has laser, no missiles, no peg. very solid and unbroken.

Bumblebee: superb

Cliffjumper: superb

Gears: chrome wear on right thigh. average sticker wear.

Huffer: superb

Brawn: superb

Windcharger: superb

Optimus Prime: average sticker wear on cab, but not too bad, mainly on the silver stripe. Right knee sticker is missing. Has one left fist, one gun, four missiles, one pump, one roller, one trailer (one hinge busted). no right fist, no hose, no nozzle. minor chrome wear on stacks , bumper, and gas tanks (legs). pretty spiffy piece overall

Again, I'm asking for $400.00 for this lot plus shipping (that's around 25 each). I will pay insurance and delivery confirmation. I only ship USPS. Images are available now. I prefer paypal (jameschristopherblack@yahoo.com), but would be willing to accept a money order if necessary. Payment must be made and cleared before shipping.

Thanks for looking.

UPDATE:

several folks have mentioned that the price of $400.00 sounds rather steep for all this. Lemme break it down for you. The following are what the prices would be if this lot were parted out, which all sound pretty fair if you ask me. I must repeat though, this lot will not be parted out. here's the list.

$12 cliffjumper
    $12 bumblebee
    $10 gears
    $12 huffer
    $12 windcharger
    $12 brawn
    $free bluestreak
    $10 prowl
    $30 ratchet
    $30 ironhide
    $60 trailbreaker
    $45 hound
    $45 mirage
    $30 sideswipe
    $30 sunstreaker
    $50 optimus prime

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  2. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Images Are Now Available!

3. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    bump. I need cash here people, can someone help me out?

If I don't make a sale sometime this week, this will all go to bbts or ages 3+

also, to put things into perspective, I've updated the first post with a list of what I would ask each had these been sold seperately. you'll then see how it all adds up to 400.

4. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    400.00 is a tad steep dude. Iknow you itemized it but you probably have better luck prting it out. If you do ill take the mirage. Good luck.

5. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    BACK TO PAGE 1 WITH YOU! *thwack!*

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dude, just as friendly, unasked-for advice, your breakdown is indeed accurate.

But members here that might be interested in the lot probably have many of those pieces already, and that means the lot just isn't worth the sum of its parts.

I get that you don't want to break it up for convenience's sake, but it's gonna be very difficult to get that price.