G1 Auctions put up today (3 Headmasters, Targetmaster all with boxes)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by rayd23, Sep 4, 2006.

1. rayd23

rayd23 Member

Jun 17, 2006

I'm following up some auctions I posted several months ago (17 G1 transformers) with four more authentic G1 Transformers (1 Targetmaster and 3 Headmasters). I received 100% positive feedback on the auctions I posted earlier. All new auctions include boxes (and tech specs -- nothing cut out) and instructions, two with bubble inserts, two without. These are 100% complete based on the respective instruction manuals. The boxes are in pretty good shape but do show some wear. The toys all appear to be in great condition.

These are all from my personal toy collection dating back to the 1980s and have received little attention since being brought out of my closet recently (when my parents converted my old bedroom). I was a pack rat so I kept most boxes. I don't have the room to hold onto these at my own place so here they are!

I don't want to misrepresent anything by trying to grade them on the C-scale I see other auctions have so PLEASE ask any questions or for more pictures so the bidder gets as much information as possible.

Here they are:

Targetmaster Triggerhappy

Headmaster Brainstorm

Headmaster Highbrow (no bubble insert)

Headmaster Hardhead (no bubble insert)