G1 Auctions on E-Bay - Targetmaster Cyclonus and Headmaster Apeface (with boxes!)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by rayd23, Jul 8, 2007.

1. rayd23

rayd23 Member

Updated 1/3/07

I sold Targetmaster Cyclonus for $150 plus shipping back in July to someone in the UK - due to customs issues, the item was returned to me and the buyer was refunded. If anyone is interested at $150 for a boxed G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus (USA only), please contact me. Will also consider best offers. If no interest, I will relist on e-bay.
    Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello again,

I'm putting up a couple more auctions today -- I posted some here during last summer as well as the fall (20-25 G1 transformers) and most recently 2 this past spring. I received all positive feedback on the auctions I posted earlier and have 100% feedback overall. Both auctions include boxes (and tech specs -- nothing cut out) and instructions but without bubble inserts. Both Targetmaster Cyclonus and Headmaster Apeface are complete per the instructions. Targetmaster Cyclonus is in a little better condition than Apeface.

Reposting from before:
    These are all from my personal toy collection dating back to the 1980s and have received little attention since being brought out of my closet recently (when my parents converted my old bedroom). I was a pack rat so I kept most boxes. I don't have the room to hold onto these at my own place so here they are!

I don't want to misrepresent anything by trying to grade them on the C-scale I see other auctions have so PLEASE ask any questions or for more pictures so the bidder gets as much information as possible.

Here they are:

Apeface: 270143241827 (SOLD)
    Cyclonus: 270143242864 (NO LONGER ACTIVE)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  2. rayd23

rayd23 Member

Just a quick bump for the final 24 hours.. thanks for the interest so far!

3. rayd23

rayd23 Member

Half a year later bump - Cyclonus is newly/still available