G1 Apeface Price Check // Would you Recommend Him?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by soundwaveCA, Oct 6, 2008.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Looking at getting into some Headmasters as it's one of the few aria's of G1 I have yet to really explore (and have always wanted too) and I've been eyeballing Apeface for a good wile now. I have Hardhead which is unfortunatly my only Headmaster and he's fantastic and wanted to know first and foremost is Apeface a good one to go after or is there another one maybe better worth looking at? Second how how much should I expect to pay for a complete C9+ condition one?

Any impute would be appreciated and if there are any other Headmasters people recomended please do as I will be looking at more probably in the new year.

2. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Apeface is pretty cool. I recently picked one up from a member here on the board and it's definitely an interesting figure, particularly with his three different modes.

I would think a price around $50-$55 would be good for one in great condition.

That said, if you have Hardhead already (and he's one of my favorites) I'd go for Highbrow. I'm sort of partial to helicopters, but the colors and design are wonderful.