G1 Animation Cels

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rockmoreno, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Rockmoreno

Rockmoreno Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

I think I've seen the one with just Megs before. Might have been part of a series of cels though.

So, how much did you pay for these? Prices on cels like these can be unreasonalbly high, even for really small images. Not that I believe that they are worth hundereds of dallors like some sellers do. Now G1 cels with large image areas, that's a different story. I've paid close to $300 for cels from the movie and felt like I got a deal.

3. Rockmoreno

Rockmoreno Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just found out these are real and are from 2 episodes the group is from Plague of Incecticons and the Megatron is from Fire on the Mountain. I didn't pay much for the pair. Just cool to know they are real. I'd like to get one from the movie just to say I got one.

4. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those are pretty nice. I've always liked the cels, but as has been stated, I never wanted to spend the big $$ on them. I'm cool with the little ones that came with the old Rhyno DVDs

5. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Same here. They are awesome cels and I was happy when Rhino added them to the DVD collection.

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They look bloody awesome and fairly legit. Congrats on owning a piece of G1 history :thumb