G1 1984-1986 toys - what paperwork came with which toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tilallareone08, Jan 1, 2010.

1. tilallareone08

tilallareone08 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I'm completing my MIB G1 1984-86 toy collection and was wondering the following :

What paperwork (specifically toy catalogues, mail order form, reinforcements from cybertron) came with each year of toys?

I know the instruction booklet, sticker sheet etc, but what I want to know is what catalogues came with which year. For example I imagine the 1984 cars came with the 1984 toy catalogue...but anything else? Like for example the reinforcements from cybertron catalogue?

And what of 1985 cars?

1986?

Can anyone point me in the direction of any site etc that has made reference to what paperwork came with which toys? Am sure there are variations but I'm looking to get some idea of what goes with what...

Strange question but I'm sure someone here will know! :) 

The reason I ask is that I've obtained various paperwork throughout the years and now its all in a pile and I'm looking to figure out what goes with what....

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all :) 

2. KremzeekTyCobb

KremzeekTyCobb Well-Known Member

Wow, that's quite a question! I'd also like to know. Props to anyone who has the info!!

3. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits: