G.I. Joe, Transformers and Star Wars

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by stevez0r, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I collect some G.I. Joes (majority SE), Marvel Legends (gonna stop collecting soon), and of course Transformers.

BTW does anyone know if 25th anniversary G.I. Joe will be available in retail stores like Walmart? I want the Snake Eye with Timber (black and white). If not I'll get it from BBTS or HTS.

2. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Absolutely. I got a few of the singles at TRU. Lotta people have been finding them at Kmart, but we dinna have those here anymore. WM, too; I think some stores got an early display or somesuch and (most of) the rest will get them soon. I haven't seen any there m'self. Dunno about any Target sightings; they're presumably waiting for next week's reset.

3. CrossRook

CrossRook Well-Known Member

My main love is TF's. But I have collected Star Wars from time to time. I haven't bought any recently because I know once I start I won't be able to stop. I have also picked up a bunch of the new Joes. Because they are awesome.

4. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

My primary collecting budget goes to Transformers. When there's a drought and Im not seraching for any older or exclusive Transformers, I collect Gi Joe and Star Wars and sometimes Gundam. I dont try to get all of them, just my most favorite characters or whoever looks cool and what not. I get more Gi Joes than Star Wars though. Gi Joes I just get all the black ones and any of important characters like Cobra Commanders or your Dukes and Flints. With Star Wars, it mostly just the Sith, Bounty Hunters and of course Jedis.

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Awesome. I hope to get Snake Eye with Timber (both variants). It's got the best SE art of any toy release of him.

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm a TFs only kinda guy, but I'm going for a complete collection start to finish, so I've got my hands full.