Future Universe Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jwarenec1, Sep 3, 2008.

1. jwarenec1

jwarenec1 Well-Known Member

I was just sitting there thinking what you guys thought would be some good ideas for future universe figures. I bet there is a thread like this somewhere but couldn't find it!
    Anyway here are my thoughts

trailbreaker would be cool
    Wouldn't be sweet if they made a classics Fortress maximus (would never happen)
    Another megatron because i dislike the nerf gun looking alt mode

now your thoughts

2. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Be seeing you...

Seekers:
    A.) New mold Thrust as an F-35B (VTOL version) with opening fan hatch at the deluxe price point; remold into Dirge as F35C (carrier version, larger wings), and another remold into Thundercracker as the F-35A (conventional takeoff).

or

B.) An entirely new seeker mold at the voyager or ultra price point starting with Starscream. I'd prefer it to be identical to the IDW Starscream as an F-22, but since that's claimed by the film version it would instead be the F-35. Repaints of Starscream into Thundercracker and Skywarp. The nose cone would be made so that it could be folded down into the body or worn up to make the classic conehead look, allowing later remolds into the Coneheads to change only the wings.

Stunticons:
    1 voyager and 4 deluxes spread out over 4 waves; combine into Menasor but are good enough to stand on their own as toys.

G2 Megatron: Ultra class, M109 "Paladin" self-propelled howitzer. Gunmetal grey/urban camoflauge or drab green and VERY dark purple woodland camo. Main cannon folds up on back, deploys over shoulder. Smaller secondary cannon or barrel extension on arm.

Soundwave: Ultra class Cougar HEV (hardened engineer vehicle). Dark blue camo or SWAT livery. Rear hatch opens onto internal compartment with an explosives robot (Rumble) and a folded up UAV (Lazerbeak) inside. This compartment becomes the chest in robot mode. Remold into Blaster as a yellow and red HAZMAT vehicle with remolded explosives robot (Eject) and jaws-of-life (Steeljaw).

Minibots:
    Cosmos - deluxe Spaceship One; potential repaints into Pathfinder or Powerglide (appropriate name)
    Brawn - Unimog with cargo container (Mercedes' modular utility vehicle); remold into Trailbreaker

3. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

Dude...I'm intrigued!

Definitely wish there could be IDW F22 Seeker(s)! My only request in the Universe Line...Some FRIGGIN GESTALTS THAT SCREAM G1 GREATNESS! Ptetvite and Frenzy Rumble have produced astonishing works with Devastator and fulfilled the request of making each individual character stand well on their own. And Frenzy Rumble is almost completed with his Menasor, I can't wait to see how that turned out!

4. ad0nis01

ad0nis01 Well-Known Member

deluxe wheeljack
    deluxe trailbreaker

Ultra Class Rodimus Prime

5. ad0nis01

ad0nis01 Well-Known Member

deluxe wheeljack
    deluxe trailbreaker

Ultra Class Rodimus Prime

6. jwarenec1

jwarenec1 Well-Known Member

i think if they can work out the issues with triple changers like tankor looking crappy springer and broadside just to name a few

springer could be an apache helicopter and a futuristic looking car

a predaking would be riddiculously awesome

i think that cup would look pretty sick as a lowride pickup blue of course

7. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

-I wouln't mind a new seeker mold for the other 2 coneheads ( I already have Thundercracker, and the Botcon coneheads cost more than he did on eBay)
    -Bludgeon: Make him either Voyager or Ultra, and have his Robot mode resemble his Pretender shell, and give him his sword!
    -Wheeljack: have his car mode look similar to his G1 counterpart, let him have his cartoon trasnsformation sequence/
    -Star Sabre: Ultra to Leader. have a scout size robot for the pilot, a deluxe for the core Brainmaster and so on.
    -Fortress Maximus: Supreme, modernize the look. Include both guns, and Master Sword (they can leave out the smaller robots). Make him articulated and maybe leave out the smaller headmaster gimmick in favor of either just a deluxe sized headmaster or just keep Fort Max in one piece.
    - Predaking: make deluxe sized Predacons, have them combine into the deadliest of the American Gestalts
    -Liokaiser: see Predaking
    -Deathsaurus: new mold, make him resemble the G1 version
    -Trailbreaker: One of the few orginal Autobot cars that has yet to be green lit for either Universe or Animated
    -Reflector: maybe some sort of news van
    -Skids
    -BW Ravage, new mold, have it more closely resemble the animated model (and give the head the ability to move)

8. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If they're really cheap they might repaint wheeljack from cybertron downshift...

9. lookinglasself

lookinglasself 1.21 Jigowatts

I want to see a new mold Deluxe Wheeljack, the no-brainer repaints (Smokescreen, Red Alert, the other Rainmakers), Deluxe Tracks, the other Dinobots, Voyager Shockwave, MORE DECEPTICONS, and finally/most important - STUNTICONS.

I would have said Deluxe Trailbreaker, but I hope he gets Encore'd instead.

10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I wouldn't mind maybe a Universe Prime with his trailer (the reissue doesn't count, I already tried using the last reissues' trailer with classics Prime and it didn't work.)

11. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    I can see that happening.

12. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    if you only go by new stuff and repaints of new stuff that truly look like said character, the Decepticons truly get the shaft from not only Classics, but Universe as well, and that makes me a sad panda.