Future Transformers Spin-Offs/Sequels Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by NemesisPrime12, Oct 8, 2017.

1. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Let me preface this by saying that what they have stated fairly recently was that they were evaluating character spin-offs and I guess other smaller movies (I think that's basically what they said?). So, my predictions list will be slightly altered to what I want to see given those parameters:

Decepticon spin-off like many said. But, make them a team of combiners, like the Stunticons, let them live, get great character and battle scenes, and then let them appear in the new mainline installment.
    An OP-Megatron spin-off that details their history, Megatron's corruption, OP's history as a Prime and a Knight, etc. Maybe even follow up on the arena concept art that was shown a bit ago. I do have a feeling that much of this will be covered in Transformers: One/the Cybertron prequel though, in which case, I am good!
    A Dinobot spin-off, that maybe even features Lockdown hunting them, that explains the history of Grimlock, the other Dinobots, and the mini-Dinobots.
    A BW spin-off. At first, I thought the idea of a BW spin-off was dumb for the Movieverse, but seeing the concept art changed my mind right away. I LOVE those designs and would love to see a Movie set with TFs in prehistoric times for whatever reason.
    A Creators/Quintessa spin-off that focuses on their history.
    Maybe the eventual inclusion of other TF worlds/colonies.

Lastly, overall themes that I would like to see for any future installments are: more focus on space and exploration, a bit more focus on TFs and the history, lose the humans vs. TFs plots from the last several Movies, and I'm pretty happy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MoonStarRaven

MoonStarRaven Member

Bumblebee wakes up in the Hoover dam, after being captured by Sector 7, to discover it was all a torture induced nightmare. (And all the good character's are still alive)

3. zachprime86

zachprime86 Zachimus Prime

Also it would be cool to have a spin-off that takes place in the 1500s having to do with the discovery of modern Florida.

OR... a spin-off that involves Christopher Columbus... and him discovering a Transformer in the new land.

4. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

a movie based on Hearts of Steel.

5. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    2 words: ORION PAX

6. Shockwave69501

Shockwave69501 Member

I’ve been thinking that if the Bumblebee movie does well, I think a Barricade movie in the same sense would be interesting,

7. Tatabusa

Tatabusa New Member

I don't know yous about you guys but I want a Cogman tv series and a spin off on a squad of decepticons.

• Like Like x 1