Future toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by newguy, Jul 31, 2008.

1. newguy

newguy i

Ive been thinking a lot about the three lines that are out. Wer have the movie, Animated , and Universe. So far theese are the most complexed transformations we have had (besides alternators), but what will we have in the future? Is it possible to get a transformer toy to transformer like movie prime, (in the movie not the toy) or do you think this is as far as we will go? I personaly think alternators are as good as it's going to get, or can it be better?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    I cannot tell exactly what you are saying - Are you making the claim that the 3 current lines are as complex as we will get OR the alternators have been the most complex - I hope you are claiming the latter...

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he's saying that movie accurate transformations are impossible.

And if that's what he's saying, he's right.

4. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i think he's claiming that the current 3 are the most complex...but alternators are the best?
    i think, as the interest in TF figures is only growing, we will probably get more and more advanced toys..i highly doubt we will get a toy thats as complex as the movie transformation, as it will be extremely hard to design it, especially on a small sized toy...and also, to make it actually transformable by hand...but theyre gonna keep getting more advanced, IMO

5. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Am I the only one that thinks the Alternators are far more complex than any line before or since...?

6. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Alternators are the best example of what Transformers would be like in real life, the only thing missing is the robot personality and stuff. Masterpieces are the best in terms of engineering

7. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Well, for me Animated has nothing exciting or complex in terms of transformation. Movie figures are a good balance. They are kind of complex and easy with the automorphing stuff.

Binaltech/Alternators are OK but I think they can be a loong way better.

8. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    I guess I dont really count the masterpiece stuff when I talk about the various toy lines.....