Future Episode Ideas for Rescue Bots

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Moonlight1102, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

From what we've seen so far in Rescue Bots we've had flying lobsters, futuristic nanites, and pretty soon we're going to have the bots taking care of a robot baby. Quite the imaginative series don't you think? What other crazy ideas could they throw into the show? Feel to post your ideas here.

2. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    a rogue autobot on the island, causing disasters and being the typical bad influence to the towns youth, and he would be a recurring anti-hero

and, to be clear, i dont mean bumblebee, sine he will probably show up in the show soon

3. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    I think one to have would be an ep or two in the winter. Far as I know, Cybertron doesn't have snow, so be something new for the bots (and think of all the accidents that could happen, along with a blizzard and such, they are in Maine after all). And, cause the show is pretty crazy, maybe there will be a yeti too! Ha! I can see Heatwave now..."What is this white stuff falling from the sky?! Are we under attack?!"

Right now, I have random ideas going thru my head on when the RB's secret will get out in the open and the public will know (it's almost happened a few times already). Something big that'll happen that'll force them to reveal themselves...perhaps a 'Con or two shows up, or whatever it is that's associated with what happened at the end of the last ep leads to events to force them out in the open. So many possibilities.

4. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I would like to see them introduce a fifth member to the team, which turns out being Roulette. Her spacecraft lands on Earth and not long after becomes a member of the Rescue Bots. The rest of the bots go ga-ga over her since they have never seen a fembot before. Ultimately this becomes a distraction from their missions until Cody has to talk some sense into them. I would imagine Roulette having the personality of a stern leader who would make sure the bots do their best and that everything is in order.

5. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

The Rescue bots come across a hiding, T-Cogless Starscream. That and Swimming Birds.

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    -Cody enters the team into a competition against other groups of rescue workers and their vehicles from other cities, without the others knowing
    -The team have their work cut out for them when a blizzard hits the town
    -After falling out again with Heatwave, Kade gets Dr Greene to build him a brand new state of the art fire engine, resulting in Heatwaves jealousy, but eventually Kade comes to realize that he can't handle everything by himself. And because it's built by Dr Greene, the fire engine blows up at some point.

7. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    The End
    - Between Operation Bumblebee Part 1 and 2, Starscream and MECH blow up the island and steal 4 T-Cogs making life boring for the hero's.

8. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Oh I like these!

9. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Thought of another one
    -A new autobot (or one of the autobots from TFP) is sent to the island to work with the RBs for a short while, but soon grows restless from the lack of action and the peaceful lives of the island, and attempts to create their own

10. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like an episode which goes into the history of the town in some way. They've already shown a statue of someone who may be the founder of the place...

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    How about an episode where Chase flips his sh*t like Twilight Sparkle did in Lesson Zero.

You know since their both the logic, smart guy of their teams.

12. doomiscool

doomiscool Decepticon Medium

News Credits:
    A videogame comes out that secretly plants evil intentions into the minds of the players, causing riots/crime sprees etc. which the rescue bots must deal with alone (as they are not affected) :p 

13. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Oh, fuck, yes.

14. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Something like Doom said is cool...an ep where the bots are on their own to try to save everyone but still have to keep the town secret? The video game is a great idea (probably Doc Greene's fault somehow too).

15. doomiscool

News Credits:
    Everything is somehow Doc Greene's fault...he's like a danger magnet and is always somehow attached to the problem :lol 

16. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Hey...keeps the bots busy, right? Things would be pretty dull if not for him! Well, except for the volcano...I'm pretty sure that wasn't his fault, heh.

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    How about an episode where Doc Greene saves the day for once instead of causing the problems.

18. doomiscool

News Credits:
    I assumed he helped build it...he did know an awful lot about it ;) 

19. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Random thought, but I wonder if Griffin Rock has a zoo, and the animals escape or something...can you imagine the RBs trying to herd those animals back? Or getting chased by a bull elephant maybe? Hehehe...

20. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Since Chase is the 'stiff' of the group, I could see a plot where Cody or the other bots try to loosen him up and get him to have more fun, and it totally gets out of hand, with Chase turning into a nutty prankster of something.