Future Alt repaints we'd all like to see.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Hiro Prime, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay. In order to channel all of the negative energy about Alts into a positive topic let's all play a game. The rules are quite simple. Pick any Alternator Transformer and describe a new character and color template that you'd like to see Hasbro/Takara make. If you want to have some remolding or say a new head sculpt that's cool, but try to keep the costs down since these are ideas that we'd like to see done. (the less changes, the more likely it could be made.)

Autobot or Decepticon, it makes no difference since this is what you'd like to see. And who knows, between line fillers and exclusives, we might just see some of these ideas made. (and wouldn't that be a prize worth shooting for.) :thumbs2: 

Just remember, this is an exercise in what we'd like to see. If you don't like what someone else has suggested, don't poo poo their idea, tell us what you think you'd like to see made.

To start things off, I'm going to try my hand at two of them.

The Mazda RX8:Nightbeat (Autobot)
    Done in a light blue with yellow highlights and detail. The only remolding I'd like to see would be for the head so it would look more like the headmaster version. I know alot of fans think of the blue Binaltech Prowl as Nightbeat but think this mold would suit him better in terms of overall looks.

The Scion Xb:Hubcap (Autobot)
    Yellow w/black and silver details. I'd say this should be a staight up repaint since Hubcap has undergone mold changes before. The Character would still be a comm officer and have his personallity reflect the custom craze that most Scion owners have in wanting to constantly improve their vehicle. (a set of stickers with a few different desigens could come with it to reflect this.)

As a footnote, if any of the Digibashers would like to take some of these ideas and show us how they would look, I'd invite you to do so.

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Methinks you took the wrong floor. TFGD is the top floor.

3. Hiro Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    opps. :( 

I ment to put this in Tf General Discussion. Could a Mod please move it there?

Thanxs. :) 

4. Nerd Bomber

Nerd Bomber Consulting your needs

More decepticons, PLEASE! That is all.

5. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    As I have stated previously, I would like to see more Dinobots done in Alt form.

The RSX (Prowl) mold seems perfect for Swoop - silver w/ a red stripe down the middle. In Alt mode, this will help break up the color and in bot mode, this would emulate the feel of the dino head in the G1 version.

I would also like to see Sludge, Snarl, and Slag done from trucks - two of them, one each, from the Xb and the Ram and the last from God only knows what.

I am partial to making Cons, myself, but those molds just seem great for the Dinos.

Motormaster & Magnus are also excelent options for the Ram mold. I really want to see Motormaster so I can get that much closer to completing my Stunticon Alts and because that is who Prime became in an episode in G1. Magnus because I am partial to him and I think that mold would look sexy in Alt mode as a white pickup w/ a blue stripe and blue highlights.

Wildrider from RSX or Mirage mold.

6. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I would like to see getaway from the Powermasters made probably in the jazz mode with a new headsculp

7. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes as long as it's a Decepticon i'm happy!

8. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    A red Skids as Ironhide and a white ambulance version as Ratchet..

9. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Okay. I went bonkers with this list. Let me know what you guys think...

Green Scion xB: Brawn. I'll keep posting this until it becomes true!
    Black Scion xB: Motormaster. C'mon, it would work.
    Red Scion xB: Ironhide.
    White Scion xB: Ratchet.

White Dodge Ram: Magnus.
    Black Dodge Ram: Scourge/Black Convoy or Trailbreaker. Well, we are already getting BTA Black Convoy right?

Black Jeep: Trailblaster or whatever random name that Hasbro can get approved. We all know its Trailbreaker.
    Blue Jeep: Beachcomber.
    Tan Jeep: Outback.

Blue Ford GT: Soundwave.
    Yellow Ford GT: Dragstrip.

Red Acura RSX: Hot Rod.

Dark red Ford Mustang: Razorclaw!
    Brown Ford Mustang: Chromedome.
    Dark blue Ford Mustang: Sixshot.

Baby blue Honda S2000: Blurr.

10. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

An xB as an ambulance? Where would you put the patient? Those things are compact cars.

I want another repaint of the Mustang. I don't care who it is. That mold is pure love.

11. Firestorm

Firestorm Red Mage in Training

Windcharger mold: New head, black, blue, and silver repaint into Rumble. I know Frenzy-is-blue fans will probably complain, but Alts have been mostly based on the Cartoon, so Rumble is blue.

Skids: Red, Black, and Silver with black head as Perceptor. No remold seems necessary.

12. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    White Dodge Ram: Ultra Magnus
    Black Dodge Ram: Motor Master
    Silver Dodge Ram: Sludge
    Green Dodge Ram: Long Haul

Red Acura RSX: Red Alert
    Blue Acura RSX: Bluestreak
    Silver Acura RSX: Swoop

White Scion xB: Ratchet
    Silver Scion xB: Slag
    Red Scion xB: Cliffjumper
    Yellow Scion xB: Bumblebee

White Ford GT: Breakdown

Black Jeep Wrangler: Trailbreaker
    Red Jeep Wrangler: Ironhide
    Blue Jeep Wrangler: Beachcomber

Silver Mazda RX-8: Snarl

Yellow Ford Mustang: Drag Strip
    Green Ford Mustang: Downshift
    Red Ford Mustang: Hot Rod

Blue Dodge Viper: Sideburn

13. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I've long maintained that Hasbro...probably at the behest of Ford...is going to get that thing back out there as a red convertible.
    And that's actually a repaint I reallyreally want; I don't even care what the hell the name is. Factionwise, being a red car it probably ought to be an Autobot, though. Normally, I'd say that presented a problem (i.e...Viper, Jeep, 'Vette uses have been 2:1 Bot:Con), but with Ricochet, that makes three Autobot WRXs, so bring on the red mustang!...as Cliffjumper for all I care.

Other than that...I want to see the blue RSX in Alt. form, and Nightbeat makes the most sense for that.

Is Mirage going to be blue w/white stripes or vice versa? Whichever it is, I think a simple reverse of that scheme would be ideal for Breakdown (aka Brakedown :rolleyes:  ).

14. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd love to see a real version of the mustang-bludgeon.

15. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

I hadn't considered either of these but I like them. If we get a FOURTH! repaint of the viper mold, it has to be a blue RiD Sideburn.

If Hot Rod gets Alt/BT treatment though, I think the RSX mold is better suited. But it ought to be the RSX or the Mustang.

16. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Hows about new figures??????!!! I'm tired of repaints!

17. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Yeah, I was thinking about the RSX or RX-8 for Hot Rod, but when I think Hot Rod, I think hot rods... And Japanese cars don't really come to mind when I think hot rods... Hence the Mustang... :thumb 

18. Razerwire

News Credits:
    More...

Pink Honda S2000: Arcee

Brown Jeep Wrangler: Brawn

Silver Mazda RX-8: Camshaft
    Maroon Mazda RX-8 Competition: Wildrider

White Subaru WRX STi: Getaway

Gray Acura RSX: Streetwise

Orange Scion xB: Wheelie
    Black Scion xB: Runabout
    Gray Scion xB: Runamuck
    Purple Scion xB: Soundwave

19. Hiro Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If there had to be a forth remold of the Viper, a blue/white w/flames version of the Sunstreaker with a remolded head would certainly be wellcomed in my collection.

And even though a Breakdown/Brakedown version of the Ford GT would look spiffy, I'm actually hoping for a Drag Strip.

I was also thinking about a Red Mustang for Hot Rod/Rodimus but I think I'd like to see a New mold for him that looked a little more like him. (or at least could work in his trademark spoiler in bot mode.)

Sorry Tekkaman Blade. But this is a thread about Alt repaints. Yes we would all like to see new molds and we are getting them. It's just that this line IS a bit more expensive to produce so the more times Hasbro can use a mold, the more money they can make to use to create more new Alts. k?

20. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    This is going by the assumption that all of the molds will be used three times; once brand new, one remold, and one repaint (or just a head change). So the Dodge Viper, Subaru Impreza, Jeep Wrangler, and Chevrolet Corvette molds are done with.

Mazda RX-8 Repaint- Meister version repainted yellow as Bumblebee w/ remolded head

Scion Remold- Silver paint job, as Sludge

Scion Repaint- Skids version repainted in red as Ironhide

Dodge Ram Remold-- Silver paint job, as Snarl

Dodge Ram Repaint-- Snarl version repainted in black as Motormaster

Ford Mustang Repaint-- Grimlock version repainted in black as Axer

Honda s2000 Repaint-- Decepticharge version with Silver paint job w/ remolded head as Autobot Slag (since I think Hasbro lost "Slag" itself as a name)

Acura RSX remold-- besides making it a slightly different model of Acura, also take off the police headlights and paint it mostly dull blue as Brakedown (since "Breakdown" was probably lost)

Acura RSX repaint-- mostly red w/ some white repaint of Prowl w/ new head as Red Alert

Ford GT (Mirage) remold-- silver paint job, as Swoop

Ford GT repaint-- Mirage version w/ red (and some gray) paint job as Wildrider