Funny things you've said while playing WFC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Rusty24, Oct 5, 2011.

1. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

Well there was this annoying little kid in Escalation who thought he was cool, so I started attacking him by melee and the other players did it too and he got pissed and all you could hear was angry high pitched yelling. Then in remnant me and some other player surrounded him whole he was standing on a narrow beam near the ceiling. We bashed him back and forth and he wasn't able to move because we kept bashing him. He then started swearing at me, so I simply replied "You're a butthole." Then he said "Thanks!" And I laughed my ass off at his response.

2. vatarian

vatarian Archentrope, Black Needle, Suzerain of Metabolisms

In chat, some little kid was swearing like a sailor about how I sucked, cause I had no mic,
    Then in the next game, I killed him 11 times, and he started crying.

3. thefinaldoom

thefinaldoom Well-Known Member

I was playing in Team Deathmatch, and i killed this one Jazz dude like 14 times, and each time i would say "And that's why Jazz wasn't in ROTF"

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I'm getting a mic soon, and I plan on saying "Before time began, there was... the cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds... and fill them... with little baby kittens." in my best Optimus voice.

5. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Better known everywhere else as Theatre Josh

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Reminds me of something I came up with years ago to amuse a friend of mine:
    "Before time began, there was... The Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it has the power to create worlds, and fill them... with donuts. That is how our race became fat. For a time, we lived in gluttony, but, like all great junk food, some wanted it for good... others, for evil. And so began the war... a war which ravaged our planet until it was consumed by bagels, and The Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it, and rebuild our breakfast, searching every star, every world... And, just as all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery led us to an unknown planet called... Dunkin'.

"But we were already too late..."