Funny things that happened at the movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by encline, Jul 16, 2007.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    O.k., this is not about the movie, but it was hilliarous!

My wife and I were going up to the theater, and there was this guy who had a pink button up long sleeve shirt, khaki pressed shorts above knee, and some lofers or something, but no socks. I had my Prime helmet on and a shirt that says "ROBOT IN DISGUISE" on it. We are walking behind this guy, my wife leans over and says, "i'm glad you don't dress like that!" I then agreed, then I thought about how I was dressed. HAHAHAHA! Well, just put your self there. Chicks dig geeks!!

Any other funny stories?

2. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

i just hope not to find any weirdoes in huge boxy cosumes, i remember back in 2002, in spider-man, i had to tell my brother to "stick with me, get away from the weirdoes!"

3. liechentron

liechentron Well-Known Member

the first times I saw the movie at the 8 o'clock showing there was a guy 3 seats over sow hyped during the movie every 5 mins he'd stomp the ground and bang on the armests

4. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I had this woman sitting next to me with her boyfriend...first of all..they were eating nachos...and I know there are ways to eat them without it sounding rediculously loud...but it seemed like they were eating them loud intentionally. Second, the woman would laugh so freaking loud that it made no sense to laugh that loud. Like the part where Frenzy is in the bottom of Air force 1 and you hear a woman laugh from the other room...it was louder than that...so imagine it every time a funny part came...and third, she would not shut up! Every few minutes she'd say something to her boyfriend...so that was the first time I saw it. The second time I believe, I had this dad and his kid a few seats away. And he would talk a lil bit. But I don't think it was that loud. The third time...I don't really recall any bad things. The forth time I had what appeared to be a older woman with either her kids or grandkids. And the kids kept talking during the movie, but not quiet like...loud! They kept talking about, "I HAVE THAT GUY!" and whatnot..

5. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

There was a guy with a boxy TF costume at the 1st showing I went to. He transformed into a taxi too. It was pretty cool.

6. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

A few loudmouthed women were turned into nostalgic 10 yr. olds for both of the times I saw it. One lady was on the phone talking about the movie throughout the whole thing.

7. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everyone was fairly quiet during the movie.

But when Prime transformed for the first time, most people went BALLISTIC.

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Before the movie on the 2nd the theater was having a trivia contest thing with some prizes... I went up and introduced myself as 'Dick' to the entire theater. For the sake of discussion, my name is Ricky. My friends call me Dick because I usually am a dick.

9. autobotguy

autobotguy Well-Known Member

Prime.....is that you? :) 

The first showing I went to, everyone went ballistic over Prime's first transformation as well. The kid that was sitting behind me was a tad bit annoying. He was getting all wound up by the movie and shaking/bouncing his leg against the back of my seat. Cool thing is, it would happen when there was alot of action on the screen. So....it was like a rumble feature. :) 

10. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

Wow I would have kicked her in the throat real quick.

11. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i had a nice quiet half empty theatre on the second. woot for me

12. doom-bot

doom-bot Member

We took our kids(3 and 6) to see Transformers. The sence w/ Bumblebee with agents in the dam. My 3 year old got up out of his seat and started yelling "Leave him alone" at the screen, making everyone around us laugh. My 6 year old was actually quiet for the whole movie(miracles can happen).

13. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    well this is the only funny thing. ummm.. There was a guy who had a Voice Changer on for I don't know what reason brought a Yoda doll to the show. Yes, the Star Wars Yoda.

14. nYcet824

nYcet824 The Chosen One

Well, on my first viewing of the movie with my brother, we were so unlucky to have an entire summer camp in the theatre i was in. The entire movie theatre was filled with these annoying kids that i thought werent even old enough to watch the movie in the first place. I guess the kids were in some sort of summer camp because they were all wearing matching shirts that said Camp Adventures on them. Lckily they werent noisy when the movie began.

15. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

I sat 3 seats away from a Homie G who musta had the most idiotic g/f (considering she was with him) because he pointed everytime something happened for her, like you can't see a bunch of robots on a GIANT screen with digital quality. Then for some reason when I went to the bathroom, he went at the exact same time as me and the people I went with asked if I needed someone to hold my hand i nthe bathroom.

Long story short, most annoying guy I've ever seen in the theatres. No one annoying the first time, though.

16. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

MY GAWD! that is weird!

17. Vishkander

Vishkander Hoopy Frood

The funniest thing for me was after seeing the movie with my sister, who's only Transformer experiance before the movie was Beast wars asked me "Was Bumblebee supposed to be Cheetor?" :lol 

18. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

I know, and I missed partial screentime with Jon Voight, too :( 

*edit* just re-read my rant. Damn, I sound 8 and partially emo

19. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Well I was at a Starbucks before the film and they called Megatron and later a Soundwave to pick up their drinks. That was pretty damn funny.

20. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Huh?

For me, it was more annoying than funny: my dad has a pretty low voice, but when he laughs, it's really high pitched, and it sounds like a forced laugh. The time he laughed the hardest was when BB turned into the Concept >_>