Funny Story with Scott McNeil at Megacon Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Mazemaster, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Mazemaster

Mazemaster Active Member

I attended Megacon last weekend and got Scott McNeil (Beast Wars Dinobot, Rattrap, Waspinator, and Silverbolt) to sign my Beast Wars DVD set...First of all I want to say Scott is a class act guy, he spends at least a few minutes with every person getting an autograph; which is great, but expect to be in line a long time. Most of the other autographers were charging 20 for an autograph he was doing it for free.
    The funny thing was I was the last in line, and all these girls were there getting their Gundam Wing stuff signed (he was the voice of Duo) and were showing him all this Yaio involving Gundam Wing chracters (that is basically Brokeback Gundams). He was signing all their stuff with hearts...I was the last in line and it was 8pm when the con offically ended at 6pm, so keep in mind it was late and he just signed all these girl autographs who was oohing and ahhing him; he was signing all their stuff with hearts. Well to cut to the issue when he signed mine...it had a heart on it....he said....I didnt mean to sign with a heart, so in the end I guess I can say I am the only guy to ever get an autograph by him with a heart....:huh My wife gave me a hard time about it for some odd reason....lol Soooo, if any of you gets to meet Scott ask him about the heart autograph. I included a scan of the the autograph in question:

[​IMG]

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What exactly does it say on the dvd ... I can't quite make it out.

Scott McNeil is definately a class act and what a laugh riot to listen to. I had the pleasure of helping out the staff member coordinating Scott's autograph line at OTFCC '04. I had more fun listening to him talk with the fans, than when I got my autographs from him.

3. Mazemaster

Mazemaster Active Member

It says, "And the rest is Silence" He asked me what was my favorite chracter, I said I really liked his work on Code of a Hero. So he put Dinobot's last words; really cool :thumbs2: