Funny Moments in War for Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Post funny things that you have done/that has happened to you in WFC.

One time, I was playing Deathmatch, and my friend told me he'd give me an Ion Displacer. While we were waiting, I scoped in on his head with the EMP Shotgun, and BOOM.

He was all 'THAT IS SICK' and I couldn't stop laughing.

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Elevator Melee Fights on Co-Op.

I never get tired of it.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Using the Leader's Ram ability to knock unluck fools off the edge of Orbital. Fun stuff right there :D 

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In the Streets level in the DS version multiplayer I have a couple funny moments. The biggest one is when I'm playing with my cousin and my brother and my cousin goes to this high point in the level. Then me and my brother fly up (my cousin doesn't use flying alternate modes) and just blast the crap out of him, then we engage in an intense aerial battle to see who gets the high spot. By the time I win my cousin is back up in "his spot" and my brother is just flying around aimlessly. So it takes forever to get him back out of "his spot". :lol 

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    using the shockwave ability on the bomb carrier in orbital. priceless. sometimes i think i can hear them yelling FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU- as they fall

6. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I think some of the funny times I have are when you suddenly fall out of the map or get stuck. I remember playing as a Soldier recently on Gorge I think, and just fell out. I think it also happend on Havoc. I fell into one of those ground vents in the map and I either left the game or had to kill myself to respawn. I've notice that happen alot recently.

7. Zequem

Zequem Well-Known Member

^ Too bad you can't really kill yourself as a Scout. I've been at least two times run over by a Leader/Soldier and that has pushed me beneath the floor. Once I got a good laugh out of it, though. An enemy Soldier ran over me when I tried to run away, and once again I was left stuck. It happened in the round room in Seed of Corruption, so I could still move around and shoot the enemies. All five opponents came there and where all "WTF!?" for a good while before leaving me alone there for the rest of the game. I'm still laughing at the memory, it really looked like the guys were talking to each other and asking what the hell is going on. :lol 

I tend to avoid that room now on. And I try NOT to get ran over other players. Funny enough my brother has complete opposite always happening to him, he always flies away and gets stuck to the roof if there's something to hold on to.

8. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i remember once in escalation, there was a major glitch and the colors were fucked up and it looked like there was no floor at all. i was running around as Onslaught and then fell "through the floor." after a while i just quit but the whole time i was thinking "don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall"

9. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

I played on Berth one time and accidently got out of the map as a jet. It was fun sniping people from way up. But then i ran out of ammo and a Scout sniped me.
    Another time there was a cheater with infinite everything from mines to health as a Zeta leader. I swung at him and nothing happened. He thought he was being funny and just stood there. I aimed with a null ray and gave him a headshot. He wasn;t immune to that. I found him again about a minute later and gave him another headshot. After two more headshots he rage quit.

10. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    1: I was in a private match doing that in Seed of Corruption, standing on top of the map with a friend (except there was no one else, so we were just exploring) Then, MY FRIENDS AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS STARTED JOINING and then we started getting sniped constantly. THEN we ended up teaching a bunch of morons how to get out of the map.

2: Oh god, that's hilarious. Give a cheater a taste of his own medicine.

11. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Lol. I always do that.

12. Ceedlorenzo

Ceedlorenzo Ceedbot

Ebay:
    One time, i thought there was a bridge and i jumped immediately then i found myself falling all the way down and died... :D 

13. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

I found a great ability combo for the Leaders that are always funny. I got two mines and every time I die the mines drop and attack who ever killed me.
    It is hilarious.

Another time was this wierd glitch. I activated my drain ability. The actual draining lasted the usual time but every time I got close to an enemy, the orange beam showed up and freaked them out. It went away after I died.

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Often, when I play as a weak Scout, a Scientist will come down out of nowhere to surprise attack me and the first thing they do Shockwave. I get hurtled halfway across the map and I think "thank you for saving me. Now I don't have to worry about you're surprise attack." and I run off to find some energon.

15. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

One time I was playing Multiplayer, and these two guys with mics singled me out because of my PSN ID gametag. They decided to go for me specifically since we were on opposite teams, and DAYUM did I get them. I got one and he got me back, and the other guy I managed to kill 3 different times. I had them OWNED. :D 

16. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I love when I have dash battles with another scout. We'll be jumpin left and right and up and down firing randomly. One time me and another guy went for about 3 minutes until I killed him.

17. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    hahahaha. that happen to me in ROTF. they just singled me out in a DEATHMATCH aka no teams and i still kicked therer ass AND talked shit all the while. :)  so props to you. :D 

i hate those, i feel like im in a episode of dragonball z.

:lol  your my hero. :D 

18. MetruMaximus

MetruMaximus Well-Known Member

I was playing a private deathmatch in Gorge with some newbies (I'm level 25 prime on all 4 fields). It was eight people teaming up on me, and I still won the match. Lol