Funny Kills/Deaths

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Thenames9, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I'll start.
    I was in Array and there were two Infiltrators who looked EXACTLY the same using the same gun. They started to snipe using the Infiltrator sniper rifle (forgot the name) and then two of the tanks started to shoot at them with the tank cannon. One of the guys was sensible and left but the other guy stayed. Then the guy who stayed at the window started screaming "I'm invincible!" through the mic.

He exploded.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    :lolol :lolol :lolol :lolol :lolol :lolol 
    I know I've seen some funny deaths but I can't think of any right now.

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Pretty much any vehicle mode death. I love when you just explode and there's nothing left but a scorch mark on the ground. :lol 

4. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Sometimes I'm shooting at someone with a weak little gun and then they spontaneously catch fire and launch into the air, spinning.

5. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Closest thing to a funny death I've had was flying under a bridge that was seemingly safe to fly under only to die because I was apparently too low. Though I didn't find it funny then.

6. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

When ragdoll does it's best, that is funny.

7. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I was on that one map that has a little hub of battle in the middle with some pits in between paths, and an Infiltrator was shooting at me, and I flew under one of the paths and died after I fell in some green slime.

8. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I was a Scientist, defending a conquest-point with a fully charged Gear Shredder. Another Scientist arrives, gets into cover and tries to kill me with his gun, but I manage to get into cover myself. Taking aim, I fire my discs into a nearby, where they bounce around like crazy and BAM! Reflect right into the attacker and kill him.

I love bouncing the gears :D 

9. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I got a 3 killstreak while stuck in the floor in vehicle mode

10. Muramasa

Muramasa Well-Known Member

That nameless Con that got smashed by Zeta Prime. Megatron muttering "idiot".

11. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

I had just successfully captured a node as a Destroyer, before being shot from behind - my character sort of squeezed both arms into his sides and dived straight forward head first into the wall like some sort of torpedo, exploding on impact.

12. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i accidentally slid right off the edge of a cliff cause i messed up the turn. that was the first thing to pop up in the left hand corner: X Lo5tSou1 :lol 

i also got an awesome kill by flying after a guy who had 5 heads in headhunter. took me a good 2 minutes of flying like a Blue Angel but i managed to shoot him down thus getting an achievement :D 

13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Just today, I was Bruticus, and I decided to see what happened if he died, so I stood him before the turrets and waited for him to die.

When he did, he sort of jerked a bit, then did a back-flip onto his head and flopped over.

Ragdoll combiners is one of the funniest damn things ever :lolol 

14. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I am SO gonna do that.

15. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it wasn’t really funny but rather more cinematic (unfortunately it was my death but I thought it was worth noting)
    I was in a room and I saw an enemy Destroyer that had just placed his barrier right in the doorway. I thought I would go hide in the corner and wait for his barrier to come down and ambush him when he came in. Well he must have seen me (and guessed exactly where I would be) because just after his barrier came down he did a dive into the room while firing away right at me. I wasn’t quick enough and died before I could get enough shots at him. I’ll admit that dive into the room while firing looked pretty cool even though I was on the receiving end.

16. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    This might not be funny for anyone else, more like epic, but i laughed my ass off when playing conquest on wfc and the entire other team was taking C. I go over there alone with a soldier and take em all on and knock them all out at once using my "whirl" ability. Shit had me laughing my ass off in amazement!

17. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Today, I decided to die with Grimlock. So, I turn into a T-rex, when he and Slug were fighting the Swarmers, and walked off the edge. He sort of jerks into a static position as he falls, his mouth wide open as if shocked, and you can breathe fire as he falls. When I died, I was suddenly flung out of the canyon into the sky, flailing like a madman, legs and tail sqiurming like worms!

Ragdoll dinosaurs are so funny :D 

18. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    :lolol 

I did that to but instead grimlock kinda jerked and got his head stuck in a wall of his body just hanging from the wall

19. LocoPayas0

LocoPayas0 El Payaso

Ebay:
    Getting headshots with weapons like the Pulsar Cannon or Rift Combustor is always fun.

20. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I died as a Dinosaur from falling out of the map in MP, and they are hilarious. I once saw Grimlock's T-Rex mode crumple into a ball and squirm around like a ball of robo-worms.