Funny connection in Tranformers Animated. *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Chaos Wolf, May 23, 2011.

1. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf Well-Known Member

Remember how Bumblebee panics when they saw Megatron's ship in the first Episode, he says "Megatron, as in the cruel and vicious decepticon leader? who eats Autobot protoforms for breakfast?!"

Nice little throw away gag that shows how scared BB really was. right

Fast forward to season three. We see a flashback of Professor Sumdac discovering Sari's protoform locked in the same room as Megatron's head. The head of the Decepticon leader who, again, supposedly eats Autobot Protoforms for breakfast.

Gentlemen, we may now know where Sari came from, Megatron died mid-vomit, and Sumdac just figured Sari's Protoform crib was part of Megatron's mouth.

Edit: I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I will gladly close it and re-open it in a proper area if needs be.

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wrong area pal, and unfortunately the area you would havewanted to put this in is gone. So maybe in general discussion?? Maybe a mod will ber nice enough to move it for ya :) .

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    moved to tfgd

4. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    What Bumblebee said would have most likely been based upon over-exaggerated rumors about Megatron, since he was well known about and feared by all.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Exactly.

Sari wasn't hurled up by Megatron. Eww.

Also, Sumdac was already in possession of Megatron's head long before Sari appeared in his lab. How she got there was never revealed, unfortunately, but there seems to be a strong connection to the batch of protoforms Megatron contracted Lockdown to steal from Yoketron, which were later put on board of the Nemesis.

Maybe it's possible Sari's protoform was ejected from the Nemesis when it exploded and took alot of years to get to Earth, or much later on during Starscream's search for the Allspark?

6. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    LOL! That explains the idea of "Megatron Barfs." XD